First Mission

Raina's POV.

It had been two weeks since Luke and Raina had first gone to the Jedi Temple. Luke had already gotten the giant metal gate taken down and had a construction team working on the Temple. Luke had thought of moving his Temple to another planet, but Raina had talked him out of it. She believed that using the old one would be best.

Luke was also busy working with the constitution team and doing research now. Raina would sometimes join him, but most of the time was ordered by Luke himself, to stay and protect his sister. Why? Because a week ago Leia had gotten notes from someone, saying they wanted her dead.

Han and Luke were terribly concerned. Han had wanted Luke to stay with Leia, but Luke had to work on the Jedi Temple. At one point he told Leia and Han that he would wait to begin renovations and guard her, but Raina quickly stepped in and offered to be Leia's escort and body guard. Leia tried to insist that she didn't need protection, but Luke and Han forced her to have a guard.

Luke had been wary about letting Raina guard Leia, worried that Raina would get hurt, but she insisted. Before she was aloud to though, Luke put Raina through extensive lightsaber training, consisting of reviewing positions, deflecting, and finally dueling. She wasn't an expert yet, but she definitely knew how to defend herself and others. Luke had taught her that in three days worth of lessons. Now she faced her first Jedi mission.

Today Leia was meeting with Mon-Mothma and some Senators about a new Senate building. Raina was to escort Leia to the old Senate building.

Raina dressed in her new cloths she had gotten. They were suitable for a Jedi and had been hand made. Luke had ordered them for her and some for himself. He had said if they were to start a new Jedi Order then they needed to start acting and dressing like it.

Raina had chosen a dark green outfit with a brown sash, brown boots and white pants

Raina had chosen a dark green outfit with a brown sash, brown boots and white pants. She put it on. It fit her perfectly. She grabbed her training saved that Ashoka had given her when she first started learning. Soon Raina would be able to make her own lightsaber.

Raina braided one side of her hair to show that she was only a Padawan. Luke had down down research and found that Padawan had worn a braid signifying their apprenticeship. Once they had graduated their master would cut the braid off with his lightsaber.

Raina walked out of her room and went to get Leia. On her way to Leia's room she felt a presence. Raina smiled. It was Luke. She looked around and found him coming toward her down the hall. He was smiling at her as well. The two seemed to speed up walking to one-another. When they met they only smiled at each-other, taking in the other.

Luke was she first to speak. "How are you?" He asked smiling.

"Fine. I'm on my way to get Leia." She answered.

He nodded and began to speak, but looked down.

"What?" She asked.

He looked back up. "I've missed you." Luke told Raina sincerely.