Flowey's Tickle Slave

// Ah! It's been a long time coming but here it is! Now I must warn you. STRONG lemon warning for this chapter. Lots of tickling, teasing, orgasm denial and forced orgasms ahead. If that's your cup of tea? Then by all means! Enjoy yourself. Don't keep Flowey waiting~! Hmhmhm... happy Sinning. ❤️ //

————————————————————————

All I could do was whimper as Flowey evilly laughed above me, a wide fanged grin forming on his face as he glowered down at me. "Hmhmhahaha! Oh yes...but first~!" I watched helplessly as a few of his larger vines slowly began to coil together taking on the shapes of two large hands, while a group of thinner, smaller vines then followed suit and formed the fingers.

"Heh heh... as I said before, I know a thing or two about this little 'kink' of yours, my dear tickle-toy.' Like this for example!" He began to control the hands, moving them to hover in front of my face. I watched in compete horror as the fingers began to move slowly and rhythmically in a tickling motion, causing my body to immediately react with forced arousal and anticipation. I had to look away. I just couldn't bare it!

Flowey didn't like that...

"No." He said lowly, scolding me with a yank to my vine 'leash'. "You will watch!" I gave a loud yelp, whimpering as he tugged the 'leash' once more to move my head, forcing me to stare at the wiggling fingers. A strong shudder coursed through my small form as I felt my arousal returning, my body having already fully recovered from the previous orgasm. My groin prickled as I stared at the fingers, small tears of embarrassment prickling at the corners of my eyes.

Flowey gave a hum of approval, clearly enjoying my reactions to his viney visuals. "Good. Goooood~... good girl." He praised, the small vines that lay dormant around my stomach and legs slowly starting to stir. Without realizing my own actions, I gave a soft moan at his praise, my face flushing a light red at the accidental sound.

"Hmhmhm... very good indeed~" His vines began to slowly and lightly brush against my stomach and sides, though he was careful to avoid my bellybutton for the time being. "But... something's missing." Flowey frowned slightly as his vines came to a full stop, and he began rubbing his 'chin' with one of his leafy 'hands'.

"M-missing...?" I asked while panting softly, not taking this moment of blissful rest for granted. "Yeah. Don't you feel like something's missing? Cuz golly. I sure do! But what could it be? Hm... what could it be~?"

Flowey was clearly making a show of things. Did he want me to guess or something? I didn't want to upset him in any way. I was almost afraid to speak but... it was worth a try. "U-um... you know... maybe... m-maybe you're feeling guilty?" I offered nervously, my ears flicking back as Flowey turned to look at me with a curious stare. "Huh? Guilty?" He echoed, looking a bit befuddled. "Yeah! I-I mean... why don't you l-let me go? You might feel better afterwards." I gave him a small smile, wriggling against the vines that held me in place.

"... bahahahahaha!" He suddenly burst out laughing, grasping his stem where his stomach would be. "Ya know, for a girl in your current situation? Boy. You really are hilarious! Heheheh. Either that, or just plain stupid." He stated with a lopsided smirk, flicking away a tear with one of his leaves.

"Oh no no. That's not what I meant at all. See, sweet cheeks, what I meant was... it's too quiet." Flowey gave a wicked grin as the vines sprang to life, all of them attacking my stomach and sides. I watched in horror as the giant vine hands resumed their teasing motions, and though I tried my hardest to look away, the vine leash continued to hold my head in place.

I shuddered as Flowey slowly coiled himself around my body like a snake, positioning himself so his lips were right in front of my right ear. "I know just the way to relieve some of this boring silence. I wonder how your body will respond to some... verbal teasing~" My eyes widened as my breath hitched, trembling beneath his viney hold.