veintiuno

Being in the more horrific place that took away lives, hurt emotionally badly. But the two kept looking around for anything that could be their sign to keep living.

Taehyung looked around and he found a little note. It was torn a bit but it was still readable. It says, "I hope to become a successful singer one day!!" Signed by Park Jimin in August 12th, 2025. Two months before the disaster hit. There were other notes around the room.

"I can't sing in a low pitch so I'm learning to do that now!!" Signed Park Jimin. January 16th, 2025.

"Why is life like a sunflower seed? You pluck off a beautiful flower as a small seed that has no worth until fully grown." Signed Kim Namjoon. January 28th, 2024.

"'You don't realize things are special to you once you lose it.' That's a new lyric I wrote for my new song!" Signed Min Yoongi. October 15, 2025. A few days before tragedy hit.

There were too many to read at once so Taehyung picked all of them and placed them in a medium sized box to keep safe.

Seokjin found items that once belonged to the other members. He kept them to have a piece of them with him.

Seokjin shook his head as he was saddened even more. There were too young, thought Seokjin.

Seokjin turned around once he picked up everything he needed. Taehyung was standing there with his crutches, holding a box on his right hand.

"Are you done?"

"Yes, now lets go back to our new home."

Right after, the two were drove to the house again. The three didn't say anything during the car ride and Seokjin was thankful.

"Later today we can come back and order online instead if you want," EunJung told the two from her passenger seat. Seokjin nodded and she smiled, Seokjin did as well.

"Goodbye," the car drove away and the two made it inside safely.

"Are you ready to start a new life here, Taehyung?" Seokjin asked as he closed the door behind him. Taehyung turned around to face the older.

"With their spirits around us, protecting us, I'm happy and I feel safe. I'm more than ready to start a fresh start with you, Seokjin," Taehyung hugged Seokjin. Seokjin hugged back.

"This is where we restart, thank you."