diecinueve

Long walks across the neighborhood, Taehyung has never been anywhere near big houses or any nice looking house.   Taehyung went inside some of the houses and they amazed him but it was too much for him.

The three kept walking around for a nice comfortable home. Taehyung didn't want a huge house or a very small one. Taehyung didn't know if he could ever find a house that fitted him and Seokjin.

Until Taehyung went inside a nice, warm home. The place had a dull lighting and it made Taehyung feel like home. He starred at the walls and the windows. The curtains were a nice light grey color and the window was round and big. There was a nicely made chimney with wood stacks in. There were two big portraits on top of the chimney to soothe the eyes.

The chandelier on the ceiling beautiful and shining. It didn't look too lose but it did swing just slightly from the wind coming from the door. It's was all beautiful.

Taehyung smiled with hope in his eyes

Taehyung smiled with hope in his eyes. He knew that it was a new beginning for him and Seokjin. It was a completely new life style. Taehyung nodded his head as he kept looking around. EunJung smiled widely as she saw that Taehyung was starting to get along with the house.

"Is this the one?!" EunJung Asked with hope in her voice as she was beginning to jump in excitement. She knew that it was extremely important to get a house that fits your own personal style and interest and she could see that Taehyung was genuinely in love with the house.

The next couple of hours were of signing papers and getting ownership of the house. A great amount of money was spent because the house was made nicely but the three didn't care.

Once everything was finished, Taehyung took the time to examine the outside of the new home. The fresh new start was so strong at that time. The smell of flowers was so much better than the gasoline. The new walkway was so much better than brown, dead grass and weed.

"A new house, check! Next is to pick out your clothes at the mall and we'll get Seokjin to pick his own tomorrow. Tomorrow we will also find some decorations so the new house can look perfect, okay Taehyung?" EunJung sounded happy to Taehyung. He kept quiet but he nodded after. They were about to head to the their car but Taehyung stopped them.

"C-can I ask something?"

"Of course," HaeWon smiled as she patiently waited for his question.

"W-what about the medical bill? We'll run out of money and I don't want that," Taehyung frowned as he was so reckless about saving anything for food or emergency supplies.

"Oh, we took care of it," HaeWon smiled, "the paycheck was no problem so we just payed it all off a week ago."

"Y-you didn't have to do that," Taehyung stood still. He didn't want people to spend so much on him. "I'll pay you back."

"No it's not necessary. The four of us, including the two boys you saw a few hours ago, helped to accomplish this much. Your story hit my heart so hard and it was my mission to help you two. I know how hard it is to lose your loved ones especially if you couldn't do anything for them, it hurts. This is the least we can do."

"EunJung found the blood samples of the other five and we couldn't fine yours or Seokjin's so we assumed that you two were still alive. We couldn't let you two die because people didn't like you or Seokjin. The fact that you and Seokjin could live a couple more months for help, says that you really want to live and we made sure that you did, Seokjin as well," HaeWon kept talking as Taehyung listened, EunJung behind HaeWon as she was talking.

"And we didn't get this house all by ourselves. We had the help of people all over the world that had the heart to help you two in need. People do have hearts. You just need to find the rights ones. Don't lose trust in everyone just because your neighbors weren't respectful, please," EunJung spoke with sympathy. Her voice was so soft. 

"Now, it's getting late. You should get some sleep in your new home," HaeWon gently placed her hand on his shoulder. She tried to guide Taehyung in the house.

"EunJung, wait in the car," HaeWon ordered the female as she was carefully pulling Taehyung toward the door of the house.

Once Taehyung was placed in his new bed, she turned off the lights and left the room. She closed the door silently.

HaeWon went down stairs and turned off the switches that connected to the other lights.

"Let's go."