May The Night Become Clear

Start from the beginning

I let Violet be alone as I went down stairs to the conference room. When I got to the door I straightened my shirt before entering.

When I entered my parents were sitting next to each other at the table and other pack leaders were there. This topic will be something.

Going over to the head chair and as soon as I sit down one of the ten pack leaders stood up.

"You are not the true alpha of this pack. So let me cut to the chase, what has happen to the real alpha and how can we solve the her situation." He said.

"Well. . .As you all may know my family comes from a pure bloodline. But it was broken when my father met my mother which means that my sister and I have the ability to transform into the lycans." I said.

"So you'll become a monster too." Xiao Ku said as he stood up.

"A monster seems a bit harsh, but to answer your question. Yes, I can. But only if I'm pushed to the level which is rare. In Parker's case that has happened."

"After Parker was kidnapped she grew up becoming more aggressive." My father said.

"Correct. Parker is dangerous hybrid when it comes to this form. She probably doesn't even know it's happening to her. You'll never know until patched memories start to appear."

"So what are we going to do about it." Someone said.

"Father." I said, and I sat down and he stood up.

"We will go look for her. But this isn't any search this is a hunt." Father said.

"A hunt?" A person said, and they all exchanged looks to one other.

"Yes a hunt. With Parker in that state all of her senses are much more powerful than ours. Even if we hound a hellhound to hunt her down. She will destroy either or." My father said.

"She's in RoamFree territory which is a powerful pack in the west. She's killed werewolves even one from their pack. The west laws are made by the RoamFree pack, they are nothing like ours. They still live in that era of king and queens." 

"Rank above all."

"Excellent point." I got into the conversation. "Vincent the alpha of that pack, killed his father for the title. And no one knows what he did to his brothers. Just for being there looking for Parker he'll want to make a deal. Only to be in his territory for the exchange of a pack member's life." I said.

"That won't happen." My mother said.

"What do you mean by that, Miss." My mother was asked.

"We don't even have to be in his territory. Just his area, she'll come to us because we have she wants." My mother said.

"You can't be serious about what you are saying?!" I said.

"Watch your tone. . .In her lycan state it's not about killing anything that moves. In that state it's searching for something it wants." Mother said.

"So you saying she's looking for the girl." What was heard.

"Yes. Camille, Kingston, Elijah, and Scarlet will find Parker and bring her back in a stable condition.: My mother said.

"And what about the StoneFur girl." What was asked.

"She'll be going with them and getting Parker. As for the pack my husband and I wouldn't mind taking over for a bit." Mother said.

"I guess you heard it for the main lady herself." I said. "Everyone, you are dismissed." They all stood up and bowed and left the room orderly.

"So when does the hunt starts?"

~•~•~•~•~•~ 

Parker's POV,

I was alone tonight. In the forest, by the a lake surrounded only by darkness. I could feel that feeling I haven't felt in forever. Loneliness.

In my chest I could feel the heat building. It's happening again. I'm unable to stop it. 

Getting up I walk over to the lake, and fall to my knees as my spin shifted and cracked. Looking in the water at my reflection.

My reflection of myself was torn. My left eye healing right, my other was changing from blue, green to a deep red. The killer is fighting to come free.

I looked down at my hands as nails turned to claws. Out of anger I put my hand up to my left eye. I have to refresh the wound and maybe I can go without dark shades. I readied myself for the pain that I'm about to do.

1. . .2. . .3. . .I felt the pain but the beast inside was on the edge as I let out an uncontrolled roar.

Looking back in the water my reflection was changing into the beast that wanting to run free. Through a painful but not phasing me transformation staring back a me was something I didn't believe I would become.

Looking up at the sky the clouds parted reveling the moon and her beautiful glow. The stars were bright and all I hope was that my love is watching the sky as I am. "I miss you, Violet."

For now I'm fading into the darkness as the beast takes control.

Violet's POV,

Of all places I wouldn't find myself sitting on the roof looking up at the sky. The stars are shining bright tonight and the moon is full.

I haven't been myself since Camille told me that looking for Parker in so many words was pointless. My mind was clouded my sadness thinking of anything for closure but Parker's image just keeps popping up.

Sighing and looking gazing at the stars. "I hope you're okay Parker. . .I'm waiting for you."

Soon I found myself singing.

May the moon shine bright and light the way

Just take me to another place

I'll sing for you even if my heart breaks

So let this light guide the way

As I sung lovely howls started filling the air one by one.

You have my heart, I'm yours to keep

When you leave come back for me

Don't leave me sad, cold and alone

I'm your blooming flower even on a rainy day

Moonlight show the way, Moonlight guide the way

Moonlight take the place, Moonlight light the way

I placed my hand on my knees. . ."Parker, I miss you."

Author's Note

Wow I don't know why but this chapter makes me sad and I'm the one who wrote it. Anyhow first R.I.P to Adventure Time (2010-2018) so sad it ended this night and I finally got clarity that Bubblegum and Marceline are a thing. So we knew it Bubbline Fandom and now I can say "I told you so" to so many people bc I have proof. 

Now since that's out of the way, I hope you readers and authors enjoyed this chapter. it was neat writing this one cause I guess with the setting or mood I gave it IDK. There's more to come, so keep reading and stay paged and I'll chat with ya soon. Love ya, ciao.