| IV | Nindroids

*No POV*

"Nindroids?!"

"Where? I don't see any of them!" Jay frantically looked around.

One then appeared on the rooftop, laughing. The ninja gasped as an entire circle of them surrounded the group.

"Five versus eighteen," PIXAL calculated. "Probability of survival, too low to quantify."

The group then began their fighting, but were easily overpowered by them. While Cole was able to do his spinjitzu and kick them away and Garmadon dodged their attacks, Zane wasn't so lucky.

Two nindroids grabbed him by the arms, allowing more to surround him and continuously attack.

Lloyd saw this and knocked a droid away, forming his golden power. However, Scarlett ran and stopped him.

"Your power only makes them stronger, Lloyd!"

Lloyd nodded, jumping down and doing spinjitzu. "Ninja-Go!"

He kicked all the nindroids away, picking up a now unconscious Zane with a piece of his skin off.

From above, four droids went to attack Scarlett. With a quick wave of her fire, they were all knocked down. "His powers may strengthen you, but mine sure as hell don't!"

"We need to get out of here!" Nya called, everyone running into the monastery. The nindroids flying in were starting to outnumber the ninja more and more.

They all ended up outside, where Jay found nothing but the ground. "Anyone wanna clear a path?"

Cole found a ferris wheel-type object in front of them. "Yeah. I have an idea."

While the nindroids were finding a way to attack the ninja, their vehicles were soon flying in the air and driving past them.

Their leader pointed at it. "Get them!" He completely ignored the spinning wheel.

And they followed the vehicles, only to reveal them as empty soon enough.

Cole stepped out of the wheel when it stopped in the woods. "It won't be long until they figured out we used autopilot. We should get a move-on."

"I'm coming with you. If the Overlord wants my son, I'm not letting him out of my sight." Garmadon nodded toward Lloyd.

"I'll stay and look after the monastery." Misako smiled, waving goodbye and walking back.

"Wait! If he wants both Scarlett and I, and the Techno-Blades are the only thing that could stop him, shouldn't we split up, just in case?" Lloyd suggested.

"Good thinking." Nya nodded.

"You two are flying off together again?" Kai crossed his arms, Scarlett rolling her eyes.

"I'm not trying to get my power taken, here. You guys have the Techno-Blades to worry about—Lloyd and I have our powers to keep." Scarlett looked toward Nya. "Continue."

"Zane's falcon knows the secret location of my Samurai X cave. Lloyd, you, Scarlett, and your father go and take what you need to get as far away from us as possible."

"Secret cave?" Jay frowned. "I thought we knew everything about each other!"

"A girl's gotta have her secrets!"

"What will you guys do?" Scarlett asked.

"Those nindroids aren't gonna let you step one foot into the city," Lloyd added.