| I | New Ninjago

*Scarlett's POV*

     "Master Lloyd, the people of Ninjago would like to thank you once again for saving our city."

     "The people are important. Really, it's no biggie." Lloyd smiled.

     "And Miss Scarlett! Your transformation was incredible! We've never seen a human turn into a dragon before. What's your secret?"

     "Ah, uh..." I looked toward Lloyd, who only chuckled. "I don't really have a secret. It's just part of me, I guess."

     Standing on a stage in front of so many people was pretty nerve racking—but Lloyd didn't look the least bit nervous.

     The mayor smiled on the screen. "Your powers are amazing. I'm definitely joining your fan club."

     "Fan club?" I looked down to see a group of people, mostly boys, cheering my name. I blushed, smiling and waving. I then turned to Lloyd.

     "Hey, don't look at me." He grinned. "Kai's your boyfriend. They'll have to go through him."

     We then saw another group, the opposite of the ones cheering for me. They were mostly girls, cheering for Lloyd.

     Lloyd looked at me and I chuckled at him. "Tough. You don't have a girlfriend who can defend you."

     The mayor then asked for Lloyd to accept multiple awards. I didn't mind me not receiving any—it's not like I defeated the Overlord, and besides, I was happy for my friend.

     It's too bad the others aren't doing much.

     After the whole ceremony, someone came up to us as we were about to leave. "Master Lloyd, Miss Scarlett... where are you going? The party is just about to begin!"

     Lloyd and I looked at each other. "Party?"

   *No POV*

     The ninja sighed, finally glad it was time for their break.

     Jay frowned, looking inside the fridge. "Alright... who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it!"

     Cole finished his, or Jay's, cup of pudding and threw it into the garbage. "Well, I didn't see Motormouth on it."

     "I'm telling the headmaster!" Jay whined.

     "Leave me out of it." Wu shook his head, filling his cup of tea. "I'm on break, too."

     "Relax, Jay. You can have mine." Kai tossed his pudding to the teacher in blue.

     "Oh, but this isn't cold!"

     Zane smiled, using his ice to freeze it. Jay grinned at the nindroid. "Ooh, yummy." He then sat next to the robotic teacher. "Is anyone else chapped that Lloyd gets to fly around accepting awards with Scarlett while we're stuck here being teachers with no powers?"

     "I am kind of jealous. Lloyd, I get, but Scarlett? I think the people of Ninjago are a little too impressed at her dragon form." Cole rolled his eyes.

     "She's stronger than you." Kai chuckled.

     "Technically, no. I have more strength."

     "But she has stronger powers—" Zane began.

     "Okay, you know what?" Cole cut him off. "This conversation is irrelevant."

     Nya then burst into the room, shutting the door behind her. The boys in the classroom were calling after her.

     "Hi, Miss Nya!"