"Huh?"

"I'm your little sister."

"How old are you?"

"At least six years younger than you."

"So twleve?"

"You're eighteen?"

"Yeah." I paused. "So explain."

"Our parents gave birth to me while you were in elementary school. After about four years, they noticed my ability early on, and were scared I would use it wrongly, so I was sent here to make sure, and I've been here since."

"So how do you know about me then?"

"Mom and dad always talked about how powerful you would be, and I wanted to be like you. You are my big sister after all."

"So you were jealous?"

"Yes!"

"How you even know much about me, especially since I never knew anything about you."

"Our parents talked so much about you while you were away. They were so proud to have a potentially power child consider they're both cripples."

"All this time I thought I was an only child.. so why would my parents never tell me I had a sister?" I asked myself, not expecting an answer.

"Because I'm a disappointment according to them."

"Why though? I mean your ability is pretty powerful."

"But you can use any without having to think about it."

"It doesn't matter though, everyone is special because of their ability."

"You're so fucking childish, I don't see why mom and dad look up to you."

"You know what, you're right."

"I am? I mean, I am."

"No, seriously. I've been told all my life I'm perfect, and not just from mom and dad. My teachers, my friends, my enemies, everyone. I got annoyed by it, I knew I wasn't, because I do have anger issues, but I realize that no body is perfect. You manipulated me to cause me to not be perfect, and by doing that I killed people. You're not perfect either. Everyone compares everyone and that's how the definition of perfection happens. No humans truly know what perfection is. And since people have told me 'I'm the literal definition of perfection' I never believe them."

Ran stared at me. "Wow."

"Sorry, didn't mean to rant."

"But you're right. Now I see why people look up to you."

I sighed. "This isn't the point." I paused. "How come you're still staying here anyway?"

"The staff say it's too risky for me to leave."

"Why, because you could do what you did to me?"

She nodded. "And I'm sorry."

I looked at her. She says she is, but why do I feel like she isn't? Is she just playing it off?

"Okay." I huffed.

"Kami?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned to see Blyke standing there. "We're leaving, and they said you're allowed to leave too."

"Okie!" I jumped towards him and stood there.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "Sorry I've been an ass in the past."

"It's fine, we still, and always will, care about you."

I closed my eyes and hugged him tighter.

There was a disgusted sound behind me.

"Never would have thought my tough big sister would be so weak and soft."

I turned around and glared. "Shut it." I turned back around, grabbed Blyke's hand and walked out.

The staff shut the door and locked it, making sure she couldn't escape.

As we were walking back to the dorms after what happened, we were all talking.

"So what was it like?"

"Huh?" I turned my head suddenly.

"Being there."

"Oh, it brought back horrible memories."

"Oh."

"And the fact that it actually wasn't me doing all of that just freaks me out."

"But if you think about it," Amber paused. "You would have wanted to do that, at least a little, or none of it would have happened to begin with, even if your sister controlled you."

I looked at her. She's right, I did want it to somewhat happen, but I didn't want to do it to that extreme... did I?

"Don't worry about it, it's all in the past now, we're in the present, so we should just enjoy life for what it is."

I nodded. "Agreed."

We soon arrived to the campus, and some classmates came running up to us.

"Finally, the Royals are here!"

I looked at the kid and he was out of breath.

"What's going on?" I demanded.

"We don't know, someone's going on a rampage and we don't know why."