"Answer me!" She sent electricity threw me, shocking me.

I ended coughing up blood, and she took no pity.

"Do you not care?"

"Okay, I get it. I'm a monster!"

"So you finally admit it."

She proceeded to electrocute me again.

"I admitted it, why are you still shocking me!?"

"Because you deserve it!"

"But I know better now, please let me go!"

"Not until we know for sure you're telling the truth." The lady started walking away and left the room.

I started crying loudly. "I get that I'm a fucking piece of shit, I will do better, please let me go!"

Three months in this place was torture. They continued to remind me of my past, and every time I attempt to go against any rules, they pulled me into this room and tried to knock some sense into me.

But I knew better now, I knew I was a better person. One accident has me back in this damned room. Will I ever get out of this place?

~Present~

We finally arrived to the center, and Keon opened my door so I could get out of the car.

I stepped out and looked around. Why does this place feel familiar?

He shoved me forward and I walked into the building.

I seen all the staff glaring at me.

"This bitch again?"

"Has she not learned her lesson?"

"I thought she actually changed."

"No, see, her appearance is the same as it was back when she came here."

So I came here before? I don't recognize any of these people.

"Hey Keon, brought one back huh?"

"Back? Was she here before?"

I felt myself getting nervous. Shit, he's going to know I lied now.

"Yeah, Rachel took care of her."

Rachel? That name is familiar.

"I see not very well, considering she's back."

Was it really this place I was at last time?

"Hmph." I looked away, only to see others staring. "I hate people staring." I muttered.

"Take her to the room." Keon told one of the workers.

The guy nodded and led me to a room that was familiar.

"Rachel and Keon will be in here soon."

I sat in the chair, and the cuffs automatically magnetized to the table. I was physically unable to lift it from said table.

I sighed. I knew they were watching me from the side where the mirror is. I looked right at the mirror and glared.

I set my head on the table and just closed my eyes. I felt nothing at the moment. Not evil, not good, nothing. Why do I feel so numb?

The door then opens and two people walk in, it was Keon, and I assume the other was Rachel.

"Oh, this girl is back?"

"Bitch, you know your glad, or you wouldn't have a fucking job."

She walked up to me and slapped me.

I immediately stood up and glared at her. "You're lucky I'm cuffed, or your ass would be beaten to a pulp."

"I'm not scared of you."

"You should be." I growled.

Rachel slammed her hand on the table. "How about we re-enact what happened four years ago."

"Try me, I've build up more strength since then, I'm resistant to your electricity."

"Cocky, kid." She shot lightning through the table, hitting the cuffs, and not reaching me. "Wait, what?"

"I told you, bitch."

"Rachel, Kami! Let's be civil here."

"She never was civil, all she wanted to do was hurt anyone who she thought was thinking about breaking any rules here. She's too fucking strict."

"I can fix you with other means, if need be." Keon glared.

"What are you going to do, show me my past? I already know what the fuck happened."

"You don't." He grabbed my head and I was looking into the past.

I seen myself fighting with my friends, and I had controlled John. I was never able to do that... I seemed to be watching in third person, and when I turned around, my eyes were red. When have my eyes ever been red? I do recall Blyke looking concerned and said my eyes were red, but I thought he meant like red from being tired or something.

The flashbacks stopped and Keon was stepped back.

"Remember now?"

I stared down at the table. Red. They were red? My appearance and personality changed, without anything really happening, but why? I remember attacking people, and harming, but I never recalled my appearance ever changing. Was that my evil side? We're the other times that happened, I became 'evil'? I then came to realization. I could have killed my friends, but they still attacked me to try and stop me... why am I like this?

"Kami?"

"What?" I looked up.

"Do you remember now?"

"Yes." I sighed. "But can you please get that bitch out of here, she reeks of desperation of keeping her damn job, plus she harassed me and injured me so much in the past that I can't stand her in the same room as me."

"I'm not going anywhere." She yelled.

Then there was a knock at the door.