Captivity

*unedited*

"I am strong Because , I have been weak"

Alexa regained her consciousness as pain shoot up through her whole body. She tried to move her hands only to find it tied behind her back in a very tight bondage. Her Legs were bound with ropes in multiple places staring from her thighs to her ankles.

Blindfolds restricting her vision which caused her to panic as she had Nyctophobia . Her back hitting the carpeted wall underneath her. She was stuck in a confined place that led her to panic even more.

After coming to her full senses , it didn't take Alexa long to realise that she was held captive in the trunk of a car.

Even though she knew it was of no help , she couldn't help but scream .

"Let me out. Help!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She used all her energy in screaming and kicking the decklid.

The car wasn't moving ; it stood still on the place where it was which made her more afraid. She was scared to her death and beyond in that dark compact space.

Just when she thought , things couldn't go any worse , she started having anxiety attack. Fear got the best of her as she started trembling and sweating. Her chest rising and falling at every instant moment.

She knew about 'grounding' method which always used to calm her when she used to have anxiety attacks. That's why she always kept 4 things she could see and touch , 3 sounds she could hear , 2 different perfumes with her. But right now she wasn't in the state to do any of this.

So lying there quietly, her brain focused on a certain memory from her childhood. The memory was one of the worst memories of her life.

~Flashback~

Alexandra was only 9 years old when she went on camping with her classmates and two teachers.

She was a very shy girl who always used to stay quiet. She was the best girl in her school which a lot of her classmates weren't too happy about. Though she was helpful and friendly to all , she didn't have any friends.

There was an abandoned house a little bit far away from the place where they were camping. Some of her classmates decided to play a prank on her.

"Alexandra" one of her classmates called out.

"Yes?" She replied in a low voice.

"Our ball accidentally went in there . Could you please get it for us?" He said pointing towards the house. Alexandra agreed because she was too polite to refuse.

She went there and when she entered one of the rooms , she heard the sound of the door being locked behind her.

"Let me out. Open the door." She banged on the door. She heard laughers coming from other side of the door.

She shouted and shouted but they didn't open ; rather they were having the 'fun' of their life.

"Please let me out. I am suffocating here." She pleaded while crying.

Her classmates thought they should open the door . But when they tried to open it , they discovered that it got jammed. They became afraid and so they run away from that place leaving Alexandra behind. They acted like they didn't know where she was.

It was evening when she got locked down there and now it turned to night. The whole place was surrounded by ancient sculptures and old furniture which blocked all the passages for light to enter the room. The room was dark and dusty.

Alexandra crawled into a ball as she waited for someone to save her. She wiped silently as she had lost all her energy screaming earlier.

The next morning, she heard the sound of the door opening. She ran to the door as she saw uncle Ben there.

He hugged her and tried to calm her down.

"Uncle B-Ben I got..t so scared" she started stuttering as she was still crying .

"It is ok. We are here now. You are not alone anymore." Uncle Ben saved her that day.

~end of flashback~

Alexa changed herself completely after that day. She became that bitch that everyone used to fear. She became strong , brave and adventurous.

But she always used to stay depressed and sad until one day when she came across 'best song ever' .

But now she was here , in the trunk of a car , in her weakest state.

She wiped silently because no matter how much she tried she couldn't get used to the darkness around her. She hoped for uncle Ben to come and save her again.

There was a small camera inside the trunk . The people outside the car could see the pitiful condition of Alexa in a laptop.

"Should we let her out ?" Agent Cavill said .

"No. she needs to learn it the hard way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the love ❤️

:D :D :D :D :D