"Do you even know what you're doing?" Malcolm asks as he sits up on the counter. His jeans were in the way of the wound so it was hard to look at it.

"Shut up, Malcolm," I groan. "I need you to take off your pants."

He raises his eyebrows, "Oh yeah?"

"I really enjoy how you are bleeding out on my counter, and still manage to have this sense of humor when it only takes four minutes to bleed to death," I say and give him a fake smile. He quickly takes his pants off and raises his boxers up. I tie one of the ties the boys gave me on his thigh.

"Ahh," he groans and grabs my arm. "Sorry."

"It's okay," I mumble. I couldn't help but to notice that his dick was inches away from my fingers. I'm not sure why that was the first thought that ran in my head. I grabbed the alcohol to take my mind off of him. "This might sting." I pour the alcohol on his wound and he grabs my arm again causing me to pour the alcohol on his penis.

The alcohol drains his penis and causes his boxers to stick against him. He was huge! I could tell he was beginning to get excited especially since the alcohol was cold.

"I'm sorry," he says and grabs himself.

I grimace, "Can someone give me a towel?"

Arion hands me a towel and I give it to Malcolm so he could cover himself.

I begin getting the needle out of the sewing kit one of the boys gave me, but I stop. I remember my father had a stitching kit underneath the sink that actually included some hospital stuff.

"Arion!" I call out.

"What?"

"Can you get the gray metal box from underneath the sink? It says 'Figueroa.' And when you give it to me, can you open it?"

He nods and quickly opens it for me beside me. I tell him what to hand me and he hands it to me.

"Malcolm," I say. "I'm about to stitch your wound closed, so you can stop bleeding, alright?"

He nods and bites down on the towel in his mouth, "Fuck!"

I began the process remembering my father's words. "Hey, Malcolm, can you do me a favor and hold my hair?"

I knew it'd give him a distraction from me digging a needle into his thigh. He moved my hair out of my face and held it in a sloppy knot. At least it was out of my face, that's all that mattered.

His wound wasn't large so I finished quickly. I say, "I finished, but I'll get my dad to work on it when he comes home. He was a surgeon and knows a lot more than I do. This will do though but you can't do anything. Get Arion and Reggie to carry you to the couch. You have to stay the night."

"Thank you, Ella," he says. Arion and Haro carry him to the couch and of course he is still in his boxers.

Reggie stares at me from afar, "You good?"

"Fuck off, Reggie."

He huffs, "What happen between you and DeMar-"

"Don't mention his name," I cut him off and begin to feel the tears brimming my eyes. I threw the gloves away and started scrubbing my arms cleaned.

Reggie walked closer to me, "What's wrong with you?"

"You really invited DeMar to a party while we were on a date? You're so fucking stupid."

He sighs, "What happen between y'all ain't my fault."

I stare at him, "So you didn't call him telling him to hurry up. And let me guess, this is how Malcolm got stabbed? I'm already in a lot of shit with my dad and now you're going to make us move."