thirty-two

New cast member woooo!

Y'lan Noel as Malcolm

Isabella

"He's such a fucking asshole," I curse as I FaceTime Shaundra. She and I started talking more since we saw Tara fingering the girl beside her.

She frowns, "Maybe it wasn't what it seemed."

I shake my head. How could any of that not be what it seemed? He was lying from the get go and everything afterward proved it. "No."

"How about you and I do something tomorrow since it's Friday? We could go to the city and just take our mind off of him. We could go with your brothers or like any of your other friends and just have fun."

I nod, "I'd like that." I wipe the tears from my face.

"How about you try to get some sleep since it's about to be 11? I know I need to get some sleep," she says. I nod and we say goodbye to each other. Her and I had been talking for hours now.

I climbed out of bed and went downstairs. No one was home except Haro, and he was in his room. He was comforting me for the most part, but then I told him to leave so I could be alone.

Speaking of Haro, I heard hear him coming downstairs quickly. "Ella!"

"What?" I asked. He sounded worried and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Unlock the back door and open it. Malcolm got stabbed."

"Fuck him," I groaned and grabbed the bucket of ice cream from the freezer. I didn't want to talk to any of the guys and I didn't care what condition they were in. I've met Malcolm before and we used to hang out with each other back when him and Reggie were really tight. He was cool, but sometimes would get too annoying for me. I remember wondering how he and Reggie were friends because he was just so mature for his age. He was nothing like Bad Reggie.

"Isabella! Malcolm got stabbed and he needs you to patch him up."

I roll my eyes, "It's not that hard to wrap someone up."

"But you know better than us. He needs medical attention and you're the smartest one of all of us. Just help him, please."

"Fuck!" I yell out loud annoyed. I put the ice cream back into the freezer and in comes Reggie and Arion holding Malcolm. Malcolm has a shirt tied around his leg and is bleeding prefusely.

My father had practiced a little bit of surgery before he went into business. He taught a few things when I was younger because I wanted to be a surgeon. However, I don't want to be one anymore.

The boys laid him onto the counter and brought towels to clean up the blood.

I washed my hands before slipping on some gloves. I didn't want to touch Malcolm's bare thigh at all. I don't care what condition he was in. Haro made it seem like his stabbing was crucial, but it wasn't even that bad.