Chapter 3. Day Off

USA soccer game tomorrow early!!!!! But for now, this is her day off(:

******************************************************************************

Ali's P.O.V.

"WAKE UP!" Aiden nudges my side. I moan and turn over. She then gets up on my bed and starts jumping. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WA-" Just then she loses her balence and falls right on top of me. She giggles and hops up. "Opps sorry, well are you awake now?" She smiles evilly. 

"Yes. I'm up." I slowly open my eyes. Light surrounds me as I wake to the sweet smell of coffee. Pushing myself up with my hands I check the clock. It's 9:00 A.M. How can I still be so tired? Pushing the covers off of my aching body. I'm so thankful today's my day off. Now I can just relax-

"Come on get some clothes on we're going jogging today." I look at Aiden who's already in her jogging shorts and a blue sweatshirt. 

"But it's my day off." I groan running back into bed and pull the white covers back over me. 

"Oh well too bad." She takes the covers fully off the bed and throws them in the closet. 

"Jerk." I mumble under my breath. Just then she playfully tackles me to the ground. 

"Don't make me get my tennis racket." She threatens playfully. She gets up grabbing my hand and pulling me up as well. 

I go to the front drawers under the TV and grab white shorts and a purple sweatshirt. I go into the bathroom and change. 

Walking out I can see that she's all ready to go. I quickly grab running shoes, headphones, and my IPod. I trail behind her as we shut the door and walk down the hallway. I can hear everyone with their TV's on trying to wake up. The get to just relax and not do anything for the rest of the day.

Well they don't have an on-the-go friend. I do and actually I'm thankful for it. We slip down 5 flights of stairs and out into the streets of London. Slipping my headphones in and tucking my IPod into the litte pocket I have I turn on my playlist of Ed Sheeran. 

Jogging always gets your mind off of things. For starters my dad told me when you jog you get 'runner's gitters' it's when you get so happy because your not thinking about anything else. But I'm always happy theirs no point in being sad if you think about it. You just have to live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain. 

Niall's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep. All I kept thinking about was her. How I should of said something to her. Maybe even asked her out on a date. 

I slowly get out of my bed and head to the bathroom. I go to the mirror and fix my hair. I'm going quiff today. Styling my hair I keep looking at myself in the mirror. Making looks in the mirror and laughing at my self for being so bloody stupid. 

I grab a pair of tan slacks and a white T-shirt. Shutting my drawer hard I slip my clothing on. I shut my TV off and decide I should go out to get some coffee. 

Shutting my hotel door behind me I make my way over to the staircase and travel down two flights of stairs. Traveling through the lobby I see people checking in and grabbing something to eat at the snack bar. I decide to take a walk out and venture to a little coffee shop nearby. 

Ali's P.O.V.

After six miles of jogging we finally start to make our way back over to the hotel. "Hey look that looks good." Aiden points over to a little coffee shop nearby.

"Alright let's go inside." We pause our running and let ourselves inside. 

We walk inside and already I feel cozy and comfortable. Just the little things make me smile. As the aroma of coffee fills my sweet nose we make our way over to the line. 

"What'll it be?" The lady smiles. 

I speak up first "I'll have an ice coffee, cream and two splenda please." Then Adien says what she wants. The lady says thank you and we move over to a little table by the window, cut off from the entrance by a little wall. 

Niall's P.O.V.

Walking inside I sigh a little while ordering.

"What can I get you today?" The lady behind the desk flirtatiously says. I roll my eyes really not in the mood. 

"Uh, and ice coffee with cream and two splenda." I blankly state. 

She just nods obviously getting the message. "It'll be out right away." She puts her head down.

I walk over by the little window in the front and slide down into the chair. I take out my phone and check my messages, twitter, and facebook all in five minutes. But the one thing I can't get my mind of of is Ali. I don't know why but I just can't stop thinking about her. The way she blushed when they said 'friend' And yes I blushed too. But it was too dark for her to notice. But her sweet blue eyes and the way that she smiled at the ground. I couldn't help it, I have feelings for her. 

I have to find her.

"Ice coffee cream and two splenda." The lady puts the coffee on the table. I get up slowly and start to make my way over to the counter. 

Ali's P.O.V.

"Can you get it for me." I groan at the shhoting pain in my legs.

"NO! You have to get it, it's your drink." Aiden complains. She walks over to my chair, putting her arms under my arm-pits and pulling me up. 

Moaning a little I limp my way over to the counter. Every step now taking its tole on my sore legs. 

As I get closer to the drink I smile a little, thank god I made it before I dropped to the ground. As my hand reaches out to grab the coffee another hand grips into mine, touching it I look over at the person who took it from me.

Those eyes.

Niall's P.O.V.

Ali. I found her. My hand starts to shake. We make eye contact instantily, her blur eyes meeting mine. Our gaze keeping close for seconds. We both have no words. I guess I have to make the first move.

"Hey, oh sorry is this yours?" I smile at her as her face remains blank.

"Uh yeah it's mine." She states shyly. As I let go of my grip from the coffee she takes it back to her chest.

Now's my chance to make a move. Come on Niall ask her out.

"So I was wondering if maybe." I breath again trying to gain confidence. "Maybe you want to grab dinner or lunch sometime." I finally getting the words out feeling better. 

But then I feel worse again. "I-I can't I-I have to go." She turns around and walks over to her friend. Whispering something in her ear they both get up and grab there sweatshirts and walk towards the door. I hear the little welcome bell ring as they walk out. I run over to the window right beside the door. Looking through I can see she looked back at me. With a tear starting to well up in her eyes she walks away and is being comforted in her friends arms. When she turns around away from my eyesight I feel like crying myself.

"So does this mean you're free?"  The teen from the counter with a wash cloth in her hand as I turn to her and just shake my head.

"No." I snap at her and she finishes cleaning the table. I mean really? What is wrong with people these days. I walk over to the counter rab the other coffee that was there and walk out in the other direction. 

I need to go for a walk.

Ali's P.O.V.

I don't know why I teared up. I mean I don't even like him that much right? Anyway I can't have him anyway. I need to keep my career in control. I can't have distractions, or interupptions. I don't even know his name for christ sake! How can I like him. I just have to smile. I'll get through it. I'll control my urges.

Just saying no to him was one of the hardist things I have ever had to do for some reason. That's why I left. 

No means no. This is offically the worst day off I have ever had.

Falling For An Olympian (Collab. 1D Fanfic) (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara