"We know about her hair."

"Not that."

"What?"

John and Blyke stepped aside and showed them what had happened.

"Kami did this?"

Blyke nodded. "She snapped at what some kid said, and hasn't come to her senses yet."

"Strange, she usually isn't bothered by that kind of stuff." Amber spoke up.

"We need to find out why this is happening."

"Uh, guys."

"What is it Blyke?"

Blyke pointed outside.

There were many other students looking up and pointing up there. They murmured about something and they looked like they were scared.

"Hey," Blyke walked up to some girl with short purple hair. "What's going on?"

"I'm sure you know about Kami's outburst, but she's currently on the roof, watching us."

Blyke walked out a bit further, and looked up.

"Why is she watching?"

Blyke continued to look as Sera, Amber, and John came over too look.

Something bothered John. When he looked up at her, he could feel some presence around, something definitely was wrong.

"Guys, something doesn't feel right."

"And what's that?"

"Something evil..."

"Could something evil have happened to Kami?"

John stared at Kami.

"I don't know exactly, but she's completely different from the Kami we all know and love."

"You're not wrong there."

"How about this, since she has to come back to her dorm to sleep tonight, I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"I'm not going to say, in case she's listening."

"I'm sure she is, but you now know that if she is, she knows you're planning something tonight or so."

"True, so we should be cautious today."

"I'm sure she's not going to class, so we should be fine in there."

"Hopefully."

Sera, Amber, and Blyke started heading to class, while John stayed back.

"This isn't right." John watches as Kami glared at everyone. "This is Kami, but it isn't..."

"John?" Someone spoke from behind John.

John turned around and seen Claire.

"Claire?" He was shocked. "What do you want?"

"I want to help."

"How could you possibly do that?"

"Because remember when Kami said I left the year she went on a rampage?"

John nodded.

"That happened back then as to what's happening now, personality and looks changed, although back then the only looks that changed was that her hair darkened and her eyes turned red."

"So you left before it could get worse."

"Yeah."

"Wait, so it does get worse?"

Claire nodded. "She starts emanating some kind of power from her, like a boost, and she starts attacking without being provoked."

"So right now it's only when she's provoked?"

"Yeah." Claire paused. "When she starting getting that way, I knew it was time to leave. I will admit I did some wrong doings to her, but eventually she started to get annoyed and fighting back even worse than she usually did."

"How can this be stopped?"

Claire shrugged. "I left for New Bostin by then, so I didn't know."

John sighed.

"Anyway, we have to get to class."

"Yeah.."

Claire headed to class ahead of John.

John gave one last glance back up at the roof and seen Kami wasn't standing there. It sent chills down John's back, and then he proceeded to head to class.

John walked in the classroom and seen Sera, Blyke, Isen, Amber, and Remi all sitting in their seats.

Sera and Amber were talking about Kami.

"So were going to tie her down?"

"Yeah, and we're going to need something to prevent her from breaking out."

"You know how strong she is, will it really work?"

"If she has some of her sense left in her, she won't fight back." John jumped in as he sat.

"It's worth a try though."

"Yeah."

The bell rings, there was a loud noise close by, and the teacher runs in.

"Seraphina, John, and Blyke, come here quickly!"