Chapter 19

Flame POV

I went to take a shower and almost fell into a deep sleep when my head hit the pillow.

I felt a dip but didn't want to open my eyes. The person pulled me closer to them wrapping his alarms around my waist. My head against their chest and one of the legs over mine. The warmth felt so comfortable, the way the body rise and fall with each breathe, it was impossible not to fall asleep.

I woke up to see Jungkook asleep and couldn't help but smile. I then felt someone crawling over me. I look to see Eunha going between us and snuggling into my chest.

"Mommy thank you for the plushy. It's so big."

I chuckle and I felt a hand on my head. I look up to see Jungkook running hand through my hair.

"Good morning."

He yawned and Eunha turn towards him.

"Daddy!"

"Eunha!"

She giggle and then took his phone to watch her show. Jungkook then kiss my forehead.

"So when are we meeting about our plans?"

"Probably tomorrow. I just want to rest today, it's been stressful since I came back."

He chuckle and I hug Eunha. He press on the tv in the room and we started watching a movie.

The door then open making me groan.

"Honey I- AAAAAAHHHHHH! What the hell are you doing in bed with those things?"

I roll my eyes.

"Then the thing at the door should leave then we'll discuss you calling Eunha a thing."

She roll her eyes at me.

"You don't scare me. You hybrid freak!"

I smirk and got off the bed.

"Firstly you shouldn't make a hybrid angry. Also hybrids are much stronger then vampires like you."

I turned into my other form and she turned pale. I walk up to her and she swallow her saliva.

"Now leave."

She left after making an annoyed look. I try to close the door but the rushing group of boys came in.

"So how did your date go?"

Jonghyun asked making me smile.

"It was actually fun and we're actually together."

"Minho owes me money now."

I gave him a look making him go away. I glance at the front door hearing footsteps. Once the door open, my eyes widen.

"Sh*t."

They came rushing at me tackling me to the ground.

"We miss so much Flame."

"Next time tell us if you're gonna leave for that long again."

"I miss you too aunty and uncle. Now can you get off me?"

They got up but still hug me. Then I saw them turn to Jun. Jun saw them and was about to run when they tackle him also but adding a crushing squeeze.

"Jun we miss you."

"Why didn't you call us when you woke up?"

He roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I miss you too."