Chapter 6

Author note
I know I updated really late. I was busy with summer reading, studying for my learners permit, and band camp and one freshman acts like he was perfect telling people to follow him, to be in step, to count loud, to take bigger steps. When he doesn't do any of those and is always out of step and not in tempo. He also makes smart comments or comments about everything. No one likes him except his little group of friends. Also on Friday July 28, we had a thing call section war where each section like woodwinds, brass, drum line, and guard have a water fight. But they upgraded this year with shaving cream, flour, water guns, water balloons and green liquid. But brass weren't suppose to start during practice and they did. AT ME! It even got all over my instrument. This is why I don't like the guys at my marching band. They are immature and stupid, always talking, doesn't really listen to the teacher either, and incredibly annoying. And when we do go to marching band contest I wouldn't be surprise if we didn't get a good score.

------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

It has been two days and there is no files on anyone name Flame or Jay. Eunha won't budge in telling me who she is. All she says is that she is a vampire and werwolf.

I even tried to visit well sneak in. But that failed since I got caught up on booby traps and her literally kicking me out.

"Daddy?"

Eunha walk into my office rubbing her eye and carrying her stuff animal. My butler came in smiling.

"Would you like anything to eat?"

"It's alright we'll come down later."

He nodded and left.

"Hey sweetheart."

I pick her up onto my lap and sat in my chair.

"Daddy what are you doing?"

"Just work."

"Are you looking for Flame unnie?"

I look at her in surprise then tried to hide it.

"No?"

She turn herself to face me and tilt her head up.

"You won't find Flame unnie in there."

My eyes widen.

"What do you mean Eunha?"

"I saw two paper like these in Unnie's room. There was Unnie's picture and uncle Bacon."

"Wait who's Bacon?"

"The uncle with glasses."

I look at her raising an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because Unnie calls him that."

I nodded slowly. There was a knock on the door but before I could say come in. The person came in already.

"Oh Jagi."

I mentally groan. I almost show my disgust but held it. That woman was practically naked. I sniff the air and my eye twitch.

This woman needs to learn the word appropriate. And that I'm not stupid to know she's been getting it on with other men. I can smell it on her and unfortunately see it.

I would say behind my back but it really isn't if I knew and can hear them across the room.

"What do you want?"