Chapter 5

Author note
Sorry for updating late. My phone (iPhone 6s) got water damage (from tubing). It lived then died in two hours then lived again the next day. It is working right now but I back my stuff up in case it does break down again. We put it in rice for a couple of minutes then took it out when I saw it will make it worse. My mom blow dried it, she put in the rice again but I took it out after telling her. Then she let it dry in the sun. We went to get it fix at first but this one dude was getting rude because my mom can't speak English that well. So he started getting rude and my mom bought the ring hook. We paid but he didn't give so when my mom told him he didn't give it he toss it across the counter to us.

Flame POV

"Why did you do that?"

Baekhyun asked. I look at Baekhyun who went back to original form which is how he looks to Exo supposedly that's what he said.

"The perfume on his jacket that he says is from his wife."

"Yeah?"

"It's her."

"Who?"

"Oh I don't know the only woman we actually know. Who is a selfish b*tch and killed your girlfriend!"

His eyes widen and started pressing buttons.

"Are you for sure? And she wasn't my girlfriend, she was just a friend I liked but I got over her."

"Yes because there is no one else who wears that stinky perfume. Also keep telling yourself that."

I cross my arms over my chest.

"Sure but when did she become queen?"

"Wait aren't you suppose to know this? You are in Exo."

"Yeah but I never really cared about who the queen was. Besides I heard rumors she was a b*tch so I wasn't interested in knowing who would eventually destroy the vampires."

I roll my eyes and punch him the arm.

"Whatever but from now they can never come back here under any circumstances."

He look at me and sigh.

"Would you stop hitting me?!"

"No oh and you'll be going by Jay in front of Jungkook from now on."

"Fine. But ow you punch harder than those girls who do work out."

Jungkook POV

I went home and ran up to my office. I called the hyungs and Exo. I took out all my file on all vampires and try to look to see if she was in here but there was nothing. Even the werwolves but nothing. I even tried to find this Jay person but also nothing on him.

"Hey man what's up?"

I look up to see Chen.

"I need you to see if this Flame person is actually human because I smelled a trace of vampire and werewolf on her."

He raised an eyebrow and everyone came. Chen explain to them making them nod and look at me weirdly.

"Are you sure it wasn't one of her vampire friends or-"

"No it wasn't. But it also wasn't one I knew from around here."

They nod and left but BTS.

"Why are you trying to find out more about this girl?"