Chapter 3

He had a cold look and Eunha ran to me. She grab my leg and look up at me.

"Unnie. Is your arm okay?"

"There see she's ok. Let's go. This is the last time you are seeing her."

He tried to get her off but she hug my leg like her life depends on it.

"No I want to stay with Unnie. It's more fun than being at home."

He sigh and stood up.

"But Unnie has a life of her own and mommy would be upset."

She shook her head.

"No mommy doesn't care about me. So no."

Then she softly said something only I heard.

"Mommy will hit me again if daddy isn't around."

My eyes widen and was gonna say it to her dad but her nails dug into my skin. She look up and shook her head no in fear. I sigh and try to pry her arms off with one arm.

"Unnie you want me to leave?"

She started tearing up. I pat her head. I bend down and sigh.

"No but your dad here doesn't want you to hang with me. Because he thinks I kidnap you when I didn't. And also he owns me 500 dollars for the damages he did. And your daddy is worry about you. Listen to him. He loves you."

I then look at her eyes and talk to her telepathically.

If anything happens to you or if you feel hurt. You can always come here.

I took my spare key out my pocket and put it into her hands. She nodded but still didn't let go of my hand. I look to see the man glaring even harder at me.

"What? Got a problem that your daughter loves me more than you."

He didn't say anything making me smirk.

"Aw is the man jealous?"

I chuckle at how he glare at me even more and his biceps flexing.

Wow he has some muscles. Dang why do I always have a thing for men with muscles?

Eunha let go of my hand and was about to touch the rogue. I ran up to her and pick her up.

"Eunha can you please behave? And don't touch that."

She nodded and snuggle into my chest. I then remember Shinee was gonna come over. I gave her to her dad and wave bye.

"You can visit me again Eunha. As for you don't visit unless you are here to pay for your damage. Including my arm."

He roll his eyes but still looking at me confuse. They were gonna leave but he turn around and went inside my house. I close the door and mumble incoherent things. The rogue is still unconscious but at least the king didn't ask how he became like that.

The doorbell ring and I opened it.

"Hey where's the food?"

"Wait the vampire King is here?"

"And what happen to your arm?"

"The vampire King happen and he is upstairs."

I said and pointed upstairs. They look at each other and rush to take the rogue out.

"Thank you for the meal. And see ya Flame."