Special chapter

Author note
I am really sorry for the late updates. I have been really busy with school, so I'm stress with trying to get good grades, get high SAT/ACT scores to do dual enrollment for next school year and colleges, volunteer at the hospital for the summer, and pick which colleges to apply to for scholarships.

There is also a part 2 to this
------------------------------------------------------

Jin-7, Yoongi-6, Namjoon & Hoseok-5, Taehyung & Jimin-4, Jungkook-3
Halloween special

I woke up to someone bouncing on me and someone poking my cheek and someone yelling.

"Tae stop pulling Jiminie's pants down. Namjoonie get away from the lamp!"

I open my eyes and quickly grab Namjoon before he was about to turn off the lamp since it was a little out of his reach making him stand on his tippy toes. I brought him closer to me and went back to sleep.

"Noona."

He whined and poke my cheek. I open my eyes and smile.

"Now why are you all awake so early?"

I look to see it was 10 am. So never mind it being early. Jungkook got on me and put his face close to mine. He put his hands on my cheeks.

"We neew cothume for hathoween."

I chuckle and pointed to my closet.

"I made your costumes last night."

Their eyes sparkle. Namjoon got out of my hold and jump down the bed. Jungkook jump down to be caught by Hoseok and Jimin. Taehyung already at the closet trying to open it. Jin ran to them to help or else someone would get injure.

I turn to see one person missing and saw Yoongi sitting beside me dozing off.

"You still tired."

He nodded and lay next to me snuggling into my neck.

"Nigh nigh noona."

I sat up holding him in my arms knowing he is asleep. I saw them already trying to put on their costume.

I yawn and wanted to go back to sleep since I did kinda spend all night on them. Jin came up to me in his little business suit which was cut up cause he wanted to be a zombie.

"Noona noona look I look handsome!"

He smile and I chuckle.

"Yes you do and thank you for taking care of them while I was sleeping."

He chuckle and lean for me to kiss him on the cheek. He sat next to me playing with Yoongi's hair.

These 7 boys I adopted about a year or a two ago. They were in an orphanage and I read their files and saw they were left there when they were a baby. Since I found them cute I took them in. But what I didn't get was on the file the letter that was left with them was exactly alike and the handwriting was so similar like it was written by the same person.

"Jin can you hand me Yoongi's costume to see if it fits?"

He nodded and jump off the bed to the closet grabbing Yoongi's costume but also helping the others put them on. Namjoon came up to me tangled in his cape. Hoseok in his skeleton costume and jumping excitedly on the bed.