Death Matriculation

Then there were us the body getting treated and taken care of and the soul getting self-healed and to my surprise, I wasn't hurt badly physically had just some scratches and claw marks that's all! I bewildered. Then I was surrounded by all the maids treating to my wounds, I inquired one of the helpers what had happened? She told that I had been saved by a slave boy and was also badly beaten by my father as he thought Zaroon was the one who was responsible for my condition but he was totally wrong, I inquired with her as to what shall happen to him now, she replied saying that he may be lashed first by my father then later on by all the girls in the kingdom and ultimately getting killed by the King's daughter, I was startled as I didn't know that the kingdom would go so far for a women because most of the times, they were so consumed in their wars that they didn't bother about their wives, people of the army, they used to take out all the frustration on their children and wives, not all of them but at least most of them. Now all of a sudden, what is this non sense, what are they doing, I was perplexed and then I heard that voice, the voice of the king giving lashes to the innocent poor little boy, I woke up quickly with whatever strength I had and rushed to the place where he was being lashed and shouted loudly "Stop!" Everybody was silent for a moment, the king looked at me and was silent too, but looking at his eyes, I readily understood, that he had something sinister planned.
He told me "Oh I get it, you want to hit him too" and I told him "No" and then he replied sarcastically "Oh so you want to kill him in one go?" That's when I shouted loudly saying "Stop this nonsense, he tried to save me, he was the one because of whom I was alive!" But then I saw the King getting furious he was boiling up, he told me to stop saving the boy and ordered his soldiers, to bring the princess, the soldiers brought the princess. However she was dragged towards her father by the soldiers, She looked at his father with hope but he the king was so proud and blindsighted that he couldn't see what her daughter was suffering from, the mixture of emotions, the phasing she was going through, instead of understanding her he started forcing her to do his dirty work. The King as known by many, the trickster played his ultimate trick, he ordered his daughter to execute the poor boy, she wasn't ready for this, even though she was handed the rope to lash him until he dies. Then the strangest thing happened we all were frozen and shook!