0.2

Julia's POV

A couple hour earlier

I hopped off my bike looking around at the place I once called home. It's been two years since I left but I knew I couldn't stay away forever, my heart was still here.

I walked into the Wyte Wyrm desperately looking for FP .

"FP.." I said tapping his on his shoulder

"What" He spat turning around and realizing it was me "Julia, what are you doing here? Where is your mom? Does Sweet Pea know you're back?" He questioned me walking me towards his office. I waited until we got into his office to let the tears that have been forming in my eyes to fall down my face.

"FP.. mom passed away six months ago.." My voice cracked and FP looked shocked

"Julia..im so sorry, wh-what happened"

"Overdosed, that's why we left... she got hooked on JJ so we left and she went to rehab, I stayed with my Grandma, She passed away 3 months after i got there, left me everything she had including a nice some of money. So i was able to stay there until mom got out of rehab. She was doing so good for a year.. but than she got hooked again and just fell down the rabbit hole even deeper...FP im alone, i have no one." I cried into his arms and he held me..

"That is not true, you're a serpent you earned that jacket on your back and just because you were gone for a while doesn't mean you aren't still Family" I looked up at his stern face.

I nodded, sitting up and making sure i wasn't a mess.

"Now have you found a place to stay?" He asked and i nodded my head no

"I just need a few night to crash here at the wyrm and than i swear ill find a place." I said to the man who has been like a father to me since i could walk.

He nodded his head in agreement

"By the way, you should talk to sweet Pea.. he hasn't even looked at another girl since you left.."

------

Present time

"Hey! You!" A girl with pink hair came up to me

"Uh Yeah?" I asked sipping my drink

"come with me!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me through the wyrm until we reached the bar

"Here" The girl yells and the boy who was sitting on the stool turned around smiling

His smiled dropped when he saw me.

"Julia" he said standing up

"Sweet Pea.." I mumbled

"Oh shit" The pink hair girl looked between us and slowly backed away behind the bar.

We stood there for what felt like forever just staring at each other

He had gotten taller, his hair had grown out a little but and he had gotten his serpent tattoo on his neck. He looked good, so good, he was still the same guy I left two years ago. He was my Sweets. Tears started to form in my eyes, i quickly turned around and ran out of the bar.

The cold air hit my skin and my lungs felt like they were being squeezed.

I put my hands to my knees trying to catch my breath and trying to stop the tears from coming down my face. I felt a hand grab my arm and swing me around pulling me close to their chest.

"Its okay, I got you Julia. Im not going anywhere" Sweet Pea Whispered in my ear.

After a few seconds I wrapped my arms around his now muscular body. I laughed "Wow, someone has been working out." He let go of the hug and looked me in the eyes

" I had to keep myself busy after you left.." I looked down at the ground.

"Hey, its okay, lets go back to my place and talk about everything? I feel like i deserve an explanation." I nodded my head

We both got on our bikes and looked at each other "Race?" Sweet Pea yelled over the sound of our bikes.

"3..2.." Sweet Pea yelled and i took off before he could get to one.