C. 22

In this story, Tim and Brian will be 'proxies' of Slenderman. I know they are from the YouTube series 'Marble Hornets' and are the complete opposite of 'proxies', but I believe there is nothing wrong with portraying them as proxies and/or having them interact with creepypasta characters in fanwork as long as you know where they come from.

"I'm BEN, a friend of Toby's. Is he here?"He wheezes, hand grasping his shoulder that was bleeding, the other on his left side. He was in no condition to harm her, that thought eased her.

Y/N hesitates before she speaks, "He should be back soon..."She looks at all of his injuries knowing she would feel bad if she didn't help him. She sighs, lowering the knife, "Follow me."

***

It's been an hour since BEN showed up. Y/N has been trying her best with bandaging him up. He had so many bruises and cuts scattered over his body and she was left wondering who did it to him.

"So crazy chick, how do you know Toby?"He questions her, as he takes a seat on the counter by the sink of the bathroom.

Y/N exhales a small sigh, "He's a friend and please don't call me 'crazy chick', it's Y/N."

"But it suits you-"

"Y/N, I'm back!"She hears the familiar voice call with the sound of the front door closing. Finally.

Y/N quickly finishes up bandaging BEN and stands up ready to inform him of BEN's sudden appearance.

"Toby, come to the bathroom."She calls out, eyes never leaving BEN who was still sitting on the counter, still shirtless. She was proud of her work of aiding to his wounds. But something bothered her.

Toby is going to be pissed.

Seconds go by slowly and Toby is soon walking into the bathroom. Freezing when he sees the blonde boy sitting on the counter.

Toby was pissed. That much could be clear when Y/N looks at his facial expressions as he tugs off his mouth guard and goggles hastily. Their eyes meet.

When she thinks Toby is going to yell at her, he doesn't. He turns to BEN with an irritated voice, "What the hell are you doing here?"His twitching hand reaches for his hatchet that was hanging from his belt.

Alarmed, Y/N quickly steps in front of him with her hands held up towards him, "He was at the door injured and I couldn't just leave him there bleeding out so I let him in, "She pauses to lower her hands just a bit, "Please let him stay at least for a few days to heal."

Toby falters from anger, his eyes soften from stone. His gaze lingers on her as the almost suffocating, chest tightening silence surrounds them.

He doesn't look happy about it but says nothing more. She takes that as a yes.

"What are you really doing here, BEN?" Toby asks him, his eyebrows furrowed in stress.

BEN sits up straight, his hands playing with his green hat in his lap. He thinks for a second as if gathering his thoughts before he starts to speak. "After you suddenly disappeared a few months ago, Tim and Brian have been torturing my ass because, for some reason, they thought I knew where you were and wanted answers. Fortunately, I managed to slip away a few days ago."

Y/N studies him in horror. He was tortured. That explains his injuries.

"I wasn't completely sure if you were here or not, but crazy chick was here so it all worked out in the end." BEN grins at Y/N, who was standing beside Toby with a sympathetic expression, it disappears as he continues, "Slender is pissed, bro. He is going to beat your ass when he finds you, or worse."

Toby frowns, his eyes alarmed as they quickly dart to Y/N for a second, "...Were you followed?"

"Nah man, Y'all are safe here for now."BEN waves him off with his green hat, runs a hand through his golden hair.

"I'm confused, who's Slender? Tim and Brian?" She gazes at them, full of both curiosity and utter disorientation.

"Slender is-" Toby begins to explain, but BEN cuts him off, "Slender is the 'leader' of a handful of us or to Toby over here, 'master' because you know, he kills mofos for the old man cuz he doesn't like getting his hands dirty himself. Slender can do some freaky, manipulative shit, bro-"

Toby glares at him, BEN nervously laughs it off, "Tim and Brian are just some loyal guard dogs waiting for their 'masters' orders. They worked with my man here until he went and ditched all 'em a few months back,"

"I would keep an eye out for Tim though, you know how crazy the dude can get when he wants something." He adds, directing it to Toby who nods in agreement, "I'll keep that in mind. You can stay here until you heal, then you have to leave."

Y/N smiles lightly at him, despite her rushing mind full of unanswered questions that she decided to keep to herself.

BEN grins at him while jumping down from his spot on the counter, "Sweet! Thanks, man!"

"By the way, where did you pick up this crazy chick, she's really sexy, man---ow!"Toby is beside to him, elbowing him in his face while scoffing, "She's not crazy. Asshole."

BEN grimaced up at him, his hands rubbing his cheek, "Are you sure? Dude, she looked ready to carve my throat out with that knife of hers!"He exclaims loudly while directing his attention towards her.

"I regret not doing so."Y/N tells him bluntly as she starts to clean up the mess from fixing his wounds on the counter.

"Ouch, my heart."BEN places a hand on his heart with a tilt of his head in a dramatic pose before shortly returning his glance to Toby, "You know I thought we used to be great buddies, Toby. Then you went and disappeared suddenly. Was it because of Miss Crazy here?"

He looks at him uninterested, "Why should I tell you?"

"Well, I want to know if she is single and opened to mingle."

"Fuck off, bastard."Toby scoffs at him.

"You're no fun anymore," BEN complains loudly with a groan.

"It's getting late, how about we just head to bed for the night?" Y/N inquires feeling somewhat uncomfortable.

Ben leans towards her in a suggestive way, "Mind if I join you, crazy chick?"

"Y/N will be sleeping in my room," Toby pulls her beside him with a sharp glare. She shyly gazes up at him in curiosity.

"Aw, why?"

"I don't trust you enough to keep her out of my sight," Toby replies tiredly, rubbing his temples, his hand moving to rest on her shoulder.

"C'mon, bro."

"No."

"Okay, okay...where will I be sleeping then?"Ben grumbles, folding his arms over his chest.

"You can sleep on the couch."

"...Fine."

@OrocadaSmith98, thank you for the awesome drawing :)