.Chapter 43: C.P Missions Suck

Your POV

The First Woman was an 29 Year old
woman. She was 5 foot 2 inches in height and what seemed to be only 107 pounds.
Blonde hair length that reached under her shoulders and Black eyes. Her Eyes were puffy and red from bawling.

"First Prize! Is an Beautiful Lady! She is willing to give her body to anyone!" Drew woods Said.

"Tsk. Willingly my Ass..." Tim irked. "I thought you said you won't cuss anymore?" I asked Tim. "Well...... I guess I'm gonna have to suffer the most dangerous disease..... Toby......" Tim sighed in Depression.

We continued to watch the Auction.
"GOING FOR £700! An Classical Man goes for £700! Do we have an £800! Going Once! Going Twice! Now the other man besides him gets for £800! Do we have £900! GOING ONCE! GOING TWICE! SOLD TO THE LOVELY GENTLEMAN IN THE CORNER!" Drew said... Well more like shouted.

"You will receive your prize after the Auction is Over!"

"Ppft. Yeah. To the 'Gentleman' in the Corner For Creeps." Tim commented. "Ugh. These people are Disgusting..." I irked.

We continued to watch. But while we watched. I contacted the others.
"Hey. We found the Victims. They're being auctioned off in the First Floor Basement. On the Second floor, Ignore the rooms and come down quick!" I pressed the Ear Piece and communicated with the others.
"Rodger that." They all Said in unison.

And a Total of 7 Girls... Missing Women were found. "Now! Is the Greatest Prize of All!" Drew Cheered.
"An 163 centimeter Young Woman age 14 and 129 pounds! An Beautiful one indeed!" Drew said as he pulled off the Sheet on the Cage.

"BEN!?!?!" Tim and I yelled.

"Aww shit.... I came back in hoping to get more food..... Damn Creeps..." Ben said through the Ear Piece.
"Ha! Serves you the right to be honest!" Tim laughs.
"We'll get you out before further grossness is done. I'm into Boy on Boy Action.... But seriously. I'm pretty concerned that the Person who chooses Ben is an Pedo... An Gay Pedo...." I commented.

"GOING FOR £10,000! ANYONE FOR £13,000?! GOING ONCE! The Gentleman in the Green Suit hold up! Anyone for £15,000?! GOING INCE GOING TWICE! Sold to the-!"  Drew was cut off when another person raised their hand. Tim.
;)
"What the hell!?" Tim whisper-yelled. I smacked his head up to make it appear that he was voting.

"Oh! An lovely Gentlemen in the Front Goes for £15,000! Anyone for an £16,000?! Going once- The Gentleman in the Green suit goes for £16,000! Is there an £17,000?!"

I slapped Tim's hand up again. "WOMAN!" He quietly yelled pissed off. I only smirked evilly.

"I GO FOR £20,000!" The Guy in the Green Yelled frustrated.
I then slapped Tim's hand up once again.

"Oh and what's your price sir?" Drew asked Tim.
I punched his stomach and said, "£25,000."
"£-£25,000." Tim winced.

The Guy in the Green seemed pissed off but gave up.

[With The Others]

"She said to Avoid the Second Floor rooms." Brian said quietly.
"Hm. Wonder why." Ayato shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe cause of the Guards." Jeff assumed while the others didn't say anything. "Hmm.... Strange... I smell something...." Sebastian muttered. "What was it that you smelled?" Brian asked concerned. Sebastian followed the scent.
"It's coming from this room.." Sebastian stated as he pointed at an Door.

Jeff and Ayato put their ears to it. They regretted it.... all they heard was,

"No... No more. It's too much for me... Deric~!" Gasps of an Man Said. "Hahhh?" Jeff and Ayato hummed in confusion.
"I still wanna fuck your Brains out, Baby... You know I'm not even Close to Finish.... The Night is still Young~."
"What the Hell?-" Ayato then widened his eyes as his face turned pink. So did Jeff's pale white face.