Chapter 41: Ayato's Feelings...

Your POV

We continued to watch and Monitor the others.
Ben was doing okay.... Kinda.
Tim was being an Idiot and had an Scottish-Irish-British-German accent mixed..... he exaggerates too much....
Brian was doing okay. So was Sebastian and the others so... yeah.
"Did we even need to come on this mission?" I asked Uta.
"I feel this might be easy for
Me." I shrugged.
"I agree so too." Uta smiled.
"Oh... And Also." Uta paused as he got up from his chair and twisted my chair around.
He then trapped me between his arms where his hands were gripping the table.

My face burned red.
"Uh- w-what-"
Uta then gripped my chin between his fingers as he leaned close. "I can't say what I feel. So, I'll express it.." He Said, Leaning even more closer.
"Ahem." An robotic voice interrupted.
"Should.... I leave?" Itoku Asked. "Yes." Uta said. "NO!" I disagreed while blushing.
"Well since (Y/n) is the leader. I shall listen to her." Itoku said awkwardly.
I pushed Uta away gently. My face still red. "Uhh.... Lets pretend that never happened. A-and also. We need to monitor the others so....."

[With Others]

Ben's POV

I sighed as I looked around. Well. So far. The other thing here good is the food. And it's fricking boring as hell.
It's worse than that time than when Trenderman was trying teach us stitching....

[Flash Back]

"Okay! Now you need to be careful that-"
"OH SHUT UP ALREADY!" I shouted.
"I need to play mai games!" I whined.
"This game?" Trenderman held up my X-Box. "I think I will break it if you continue to neglect this lesson..." Trenderman Said. "NOOOOO-"

[Flash Back Ended]

I shivered. "Well hello Miss~." An Guy came by. "O-ohh.... Hello." I faked smiled. Fuck my life.
"I can't help but notice such beauty such as yourself... Well..." He smirked as his hand trailed down my back. I tried not to grimace so I didn't break my cover.
His fingers tapped creepily from my waist to my hips.
God please stop!
"I-I am deeply sorry sir but..." I tried to find someone.
Tim just stifled his laugh while drinking wine with Brian who was smiling in amusement.
Jeff looked away. Sebastian didn't give an crap and....
Uta and (Y/n) didn't say anything.
'Why isn't anyone looking my way!' I thought.
I decided to run away from this creep to Sebastian.
"Me and My Brother need to- err... Talk." I Said disgusted but tried to cover it up.
"Brother?" The guy looked up to Sebastian. So did I in hopes.
"Do I know you?" An random guy asked that WASNT SEBASTIAN.
'WHAT?!??!?' I mentally screamed as I scanned the living room full of people.
Sebastian was smiling mischievously.
"Oh Uh- I must've mistaken you for someone else... hehehe.... Bai."
I rushed quickly to the REAL Sebastian Bastard.
"you bastard......." I glared at him as he only sweat dropped.
"Such an "beauty" like you shouldn't use such vile language.." He stifled his laugh. I irked as I really wanted to rip him apart.... But unfortunately.... I can't.
"Okay. So. Where do we need to go?" I asked (y/n) through that microchip device.
"Well. I guess check the Basement. If anyone catches you just say that you were trying to use the bathroom."
She said. I nodded.
I proceeded to go into the Basement..... problem was that I.. I don't know where the fuck the Basement was.
"Oh s- Dear.." I Said. I faked cough... but another random guy stood in my way. "Well. Aren't you such an Beauty-"
"I need to find the Bathroom." I broke my accent and shrilly voice.
"Huh- Uh Okay-"
"Fuck you too." I Said as I ran away.
Why..... Out of all people why me?
I could be playing Video Games😭!
I found the bathroom.
"Wait.... She said the Basement...... Shit...." I cussed.
Out no where. An voice came out.
"Hey." An female voice called out.
"AHH! DONT EAT ME- Oh wait it's you." Ben calmed down.
"I'm going in..... Uta keeps doing some... "things"...." (Y/n) blushed as she came through the window in an elegant (f/c) dress.
I stared.
"Okay bye." She shoved me out the window.
"AHHHHHHH!"