Chapter 9: A day with Jeff The Killer

Your POV
"*snores* *snores." "*snores* snores*" Snores where coming from all directions in the room. I woke up 3AM. Its 6AM right now. I woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning. 3 O'CLOCK IN THE GODDAM MORNING!!!! Of course I don't need sleep much but extra sleep is nice for me. The snores where coming from Ayato and Tsukiyama, Kaneki was just closing his eyes, he didn't look like he was sleeping but he was. I got out of bed, went into the bathroom and changed into my usual attire. As I got out the bathroom, I put away my sleep attire, which had consisted (f/c) very short shorts as well as an black sports bra and ....... I should start sleeping with actual sleep attire. The shorts want TOO short. It only reached above my mid-thigh, not too short but it is considered very short. Why the hell am I only thinking of my attire? I got out the room quietly and I went down stairs. I looked outside the mansion's window and noticed a shadow casted over it. "Hmm?" I asked myself as I went next to the window. A hand smacked against it, I didn't even flinch. "*sighs*........... What the hell are you trying to accomplish by smacking your hand against the window, Jeff?" I asked annoyed. Jeff's head peeked. "Dammit! I didn't even scare you, did that not startle yo at all?!?!" He asked frustrated. "*sighs* Jeff, that's more than 50+ times you did that. Also how did you end up on the third floor?" I asked. "Awwwww! You worried? Don't worry ba-AHHHHHH!!!!" As Jeff was in the middle of talking, he accidentally unaware lifted his hands up and fell from the window into the bush. "Huh? Jeff!" I asked as I opened the window and jumped out. He got stuck in the bush, although his skin was extremely pale, he was blushing from extreme embarrassment. "Aaaaaannnnndddddddd That was 50+ times you fell off of the outdoors window ledge." I said sarcastically even though it was his first time. "W-what?! What do you mean?! I-I was st-startled!!!" He yelled blushing trying to come with an excuse. "*sighs* And That is the third time I sighed today. Don't come with an excuse. Don't worry, if it makes you feel any better, I got detention for insulting my teacher in high school." I said as I offered my hand. Jeff hesitated for an moment but finally grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. He held on for a while seeming not wanting to let go. "Jeff, may I ask you to release me?" I asked. He snapped out of it and let go of my hand. "Uhhhh- I-." I interrupted him. "Stop worrying about the excuse, everyone embarrasses themselves once in a while, now we need to get back in the mansion without using the back or front door." I said since if we did, we would be suspended from killing, it mattered to me since I needed to pack some flesh until next month and since Tsukiyama joined, I have to add more bodies, and Jeff contained a lot of bloodlust and was bloodthirsty. "Okay, no shit Sherlock." He said. As we were going to climb the window, the window was shut by BEN. We heard muffled voices of BEN and Lost Silver. "Who didn't close the window?" Lost Silver asked quietly but I still heard. "I dunno, it's the person's fault for forgetting to close it." BEN said. The window could be opened from the inside but not from the outside. "Fan. Fucking. Tastic...." Jeff said as we both jumped down from the outdoor window ledge. "Now what are we gonna-mnmp!" I covered Jeff's mouth with my hand. "Calm down, we will wait until night and try to advise a plan to sneak back in." I came up. "Hmmmn!" Jeff hummed as he nodded. "Good now lets- did you just.......?" I asked as I felt a wet feeling on the palm of my hand. "Sure did." He said. My face was now Grimm. "Okay then do not do that again." I said plainly. "Yeah sure, mOm." Jeff mocked. An idea came into my mind as I see what Jeff reactions would be if I were flirtatious. "Awww! But....... I didn't want to play the mother~" I cooed (trying to make it sound like I was babying him but I sounded more like seductive which was not my intentions.) as I traced his chest with my finger. A few seconds later he processed everything I just said. His face flushed red. "Wh-Wha?!huh!!!unm.....ah-ummmmm.......... what role did you want to play!?" He asked face flushed red deeply. "I wanted to play the sister." I said plainly. Jeff's blush turned deep from embarrassment from assuming I wanted to be his lover instead of a sister. "I-... I... uhmmm..... Okay......." he said awkwardly no longer blushing but still a hint of pink on his cheeks.
Jeff's POV
'Ohhh god, I mistaken it for lover, god! How stupid am I?!' I mentally yelled at myself.
Back to your POV
What should we do them?" I asked. "Disguise ourselves as normal looking humans." He said. "Uhhhhh. How?" I asked. "Dunno." He said but he said 'dunno' a lot that's basically his response to everything. "Uhhh- I mean...... The Slenderman gave us necklaces to give us a form of what we would look like if we were still........ human?" He said. "And where would that be?" I asked. "I have it with me in case I get surrounded by police or something, it gets rid of any sign that you are a killer, traces of blood and etc." he said. "Ok. Do you have an extra?" I asked. "Yeah. He said as he brought out two charms hanging from a string. One that was red ad the other one was (f/c). I slowly took it from his hand. Jeff put it on and the necklace remained and he changed into a person with shorter brown hair and blue eyes, I had to admit, the eyes were quite beautiful. "Your turn." He said plainly in a different voice, it was less scratchy and all how it used to be. I put on the necklace and I had my hair that was pure white back to my original one, (h/c) my eyes turned into (e/c) instead of red my activated eyes since I turned it off. Jeff kept staring at me longer than her intended. "Are you gonna keep staring at me or what." I said. He broke out of his stare. "I wasn't staring I was just observing." He said with a pink hue on his cheeks. "Okay then." I said. Jeff no longer had blood in him. He just looked normal, as for me, I zipped up my jacket and my "leggings" looked like yoga pants. I though how strange it was. I stopped and so did Jeff he looked back to see what was up. I took off my mask while Jeff stared at my face. For longer than intended...... again.
Jeff's POV
I looked at her face, I couldn't help it, she looked beautiful, I didn't even want to make her beautiful, human form or not, she still..... beautiful. I stared at her longer than I intended to. "Okay Jeff stop staring." She said. I snapped out of my stare. "Only observing." I said. "Sure." She plainly said.
[Time Skip]
We got into a town not too far. We looked at one of the buildings where a screen was on it. It showed like over 20 missing workers. "Huh? Did we kill THAT much." I muttered but Eyepatch could hear. "You didn't, Tsukiyama probably did, despite the fact he is new, he knows how to kill and when I get back to the mansion, I'm gonna strangle him." She said. "So Eyepatch where should we go?" I asked. "*sighs* Let's go into a coffee shop. I can't eat anything else other than coffee- or drink." She said. "Okay-." I got interrupted by her. "Also call me (Y/n) we're in public. It's weirder when we are in public." She said. "(Y/n)......." I said trying to get used to her name. "That's a nice name." I said. "Thanks now, lets go." She said.
[At the Slendermansion)
"Hey where did Jeff go?" BEN asked. "Don't know, don't care, hope he dies." Jane sad harshly. "Gee Jane, do you hate him THAT much." Ayato asked annoyed. "Yep." She replied quickly and plainly. "Speaking of which, where is my Mon-Cheri!" Tsukiyama yelled. "Shut up godammit, she isn't you fu king mon-Cheri or shit." Ayato said to Tsukiyama. "AH! So harsh Ayato! You know, Aogiri wouldn't accept such disrespect!" Tsukiyama said. "Let's forget about them. Now wheres Eyepatch, you have any idea Centipede?" Ayato asked. "Hmm...... I do not know, if she does not want to be found, she does not want to be found. That how I work." Kaneki replied. "Yeah that makes sense, if Jeff is gone too then it probably means he doesn't want to be found either." Ayato said. "At least no more Jeff!" Jane exclaimed. "Jeff just burned you alive, why would you hate him for burning you." BEN asked. "That's a stupid question BEN. He did it on purpose. God! Shortie." EJ replied. "Gotta agree obviously." Ayato added.
[Back to You and Jeff]
Your POV
"Hmm. I seems nice here." Jeff said. "I am glad you can like it. It is getting a little dark. We should go now." I suggested. "Yeah." He said as he payed, when we killed we usually took the money so we don't get caught on camera in our form to prove we actually exist. As we moved out the Café, we walked further not paying attention. "So, how old are you?" Jeff asked me. "Somewhere around 18." I said. "Oh." He said. "How old are you?" I asked. "I'm 22." He said. "Interesting." I stated. We walked through and saw a........................
(WARNING: AGES 12 AND UP) stRip Club. It was at the wrong timing and place......... OMG...... we saw the Rake and we couldn't reveal our identity so I quickly pulled Jeff in. No one saw us, we got outside of the bath room. "Seriously! We just had to go into a Strip club!" Jeff whisper yelled angry. "Oh shush, we combat reveals our identity, not only will it endanger us but it'll also mean we get no killing!" I said. He stopped talking but as he was about to speak again we heard a female voice say, "Hey, you there in the coat, get back on stage." She said. She mistook me for a stripper, I got pissed but I had to play along with it. "Sorry Jeff, you'll have to watch." I said with boredom as his face flushed red.
[Some Time Later]
I finished and managed to get out of the situation. While I was AHEM! "Dancing", a lot, when I mean a lot, ALOT! Of money just came flinging towards me, I managed to ignore and dodge it. Me and Jeff was walking, then an unattractive older man stood in front of me, Jeff's eyes squinted with disgust. "Hey sweet-cheeks, wanna come to my place tonight, come on. Ya' won't regret it." He offered. "No thanks." I said with no emotion. He held out $5000, 'seriously, am I THAT worth it.' I thought. "No." I said. The man had enough and started to threaten me. "Look you fucking whore, you're gonna come back with me to my place and we're gonna have fun." He threatened. Jeff had enough and grabbed my wrist and dragged me off outside. It was cold and dark, it appeared to be 11:00 PM or somewhere around it. "You could've just walked away." Jeff said with no emotion. "Thanks for saving me back there, Jeff." I said. He blushed, we walked and when we where near an alley way we were suddenly dragged in. We got to the end of the alley way where it was a dead end, it was that same guy from before but with more ugly guys. "Hey slut go with the guy or your boyfriend gets it." One of the men said. "You shouldn't underestimate us, we are stronger than you think, now let us go or you'll suffer." I said. One of the men grabbed me and thought he could give me to the man, I didn't reacted. When I was about to reach the man that told me to go with him earlier, we hard a bloodcurdling scream from Jeff's direction. He had taken off his charm. "M-monster!" The man said. I elbowed the guy behind me and took off my charm and quickly put my mask back on. My original white hair was back, and my activated glowing red eye. "M-monster- MONSTERS! GET THEM!!! HURRY AND KILL THEM!!" The man said. "Knock yourself out Jeff, you haven't killed in awhile." I said as Jeff grinned evilly. He was quick, he brutally tortured and stabbed them. As the knife went into the leg, he moved it around, when he was using his hands, he poked out their eyes, when he got at the last man, which was the one who wanted me, he tortured him, he cut off his fingers, cut off his tongue, stomped on his femur and rib cage. As the man slowly died, Jeff said, "GO TO SLEEP." He said as the man had his eyes opened for eternity. Jeff walked back to me. "Come on, lets find a way back in the mansion." I said as we went back into the forest to the mansion.
[Later]
"Huh? So your saying we should sleep in a high tree and wait till the morning?" He said. "It seems reasonable." I said. Jeff sighed in frustration, and agreed. We got into a tree that was high above ground and got on a sturdy, strong beach that could hold us two, since we agreed it was best if we stayed together. It was quiet for a while, all was heard was crickets chirping, owls, and a few wolf howls. I hugged Jeff close to me, but only for warmth, he was cold but I didn't pull away, Jeff's face turned red. "Wh-what are you doing?" He asked. "Using you as a pillow." I said. "Or would you rather use me as a pillow?" I asked. "H-ha! Like I need one!" He said. I got up and pulled the back of his neck to my chest, yes I knew it was weird stuffing your co-workers face into your chest but I figured it was cold and I wanted to keep him warm, even if he didn't want
to be warm.
Jeff's POV
I was surprised and embarrassed that she pulled me to her chest, I got the wrong idea at first......... but then I realized it was just for an comfortable reason and nothing else, the warmth was welcoming and so addicting, it made me want to stay there forever. I snuggled more as I started to fall into a warm dreamless sleep.
Your POV
He snuggled into my chest more into the center, it wasn't in an inappropriate way, more of an cuddling way. I wrapped my arms around him. As my back rested on the trunk of the tree. My head rested on his as we fell into warm slumber.

[In the Morning]
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. And Jeff was still in my chest. I didn't really care what I did next, I did it to Hide, even when we were teenagers, I stroked his cheek with my thumb. I patted his head gently, I hugged him closer and stroked his head for a few minutes. I stopped and released a littler but he only hugged into my chest, ALOT more. "Jeff." I said out loud with no emotion whatsoever. His eyes opened quickly, his eyes trailed up to mine, he immediately got off of me and fell down the tree.
Jeff's POV
I felt such comfortable sensation, I didn't want it to stop but it did. I hugged more into the source of the warmth. And for a few minutes, I heard my name. "Jeff." Said a voice that was recognized. I shot my eyes opened and trailed my eyes to the person. It was (y/n). 'Oh shit.....' I thought and I moved back only resulting in me falling off the branches. I waited for the impact but then I felt a pressure on my foot. I looked up, she quickly grabbed my foot without me realizing it. My head was One feet away from the ground. She let go of my foot and I used my hands and flipped, (y/n) jumped down. "Perv." She said emotionlessly. As she walked passed me. My face felt like it was burning.
[Later]
Your POV
We had a plan and we were already at it. BEN levitated pass the window as I tapped it. He got curious and open the window to look outside, but didn't have enough time as Jeff tapped on the window in front of him, he opened that one, leaving the one in front of me open. Jeff and I stealthily jumped back into the mansion. As we finally got distant enough from BEN, our footsteps were now just regular footsteps. He decided to escort me back to the room. When we got there half way, I stopped. Jeff stopped as well. I took off my mask, turned around and gave in a quick and simple kiss in the side of this cut cheek. He stood there processing what was happening. "Thanks for spending time with me. It was sure enjoyable while it lasted. I shall see you later I suppose." I Said as I walked in the room.
Jeff's POV
'She kissed me...... well not literally-just on my cut bloody cheek-maybe- I- uhmmmm.......' I stopped thinking and stood there, I decided to go into the living room and annoy the Hell out of Jane.... Best tip of the Day.... If you're Bored... Annoy a serial Killer..

To Be Continued.......