Chapter 29: Hanging at Da' Hotsprings

Your POV
I made the guys breakfast and attempted to at least make the guys feel better. Since I figured they'd have their hangover.
Hide's POV
I woke up. Not normally. I had an Extreme Headache. "Uuuughhhhhhh!!!!" I groaned. I got up and looked besides the nightstand and saw two pain-killers and an glass of water, with an note under it. "Hmm?" I hummed. 'Wait.. It might (Y/n)'s! She always leave an cute note when I have an crappy hangover!' I thought. I picked up the glass of water and took the pills and drank the water so the pills went down easier. I then looked at the note.

'Ne, Hide-Kun. Last night you drank a lot. Even though it's not good to take pills on an empty stomach, come down stairs to eat some breakfast. I'm cooking, even though it'll smell bad for me. Hope you feel better after taking the pills!
(Y/n)❤️'

The note was enough to make my heart flutter. "Aauuughhhhh!!! She so cute! Even though she looks like hell, She's still so cute!!!" I fanboyed, rolling in the futon, not a good idea.... at all. I fell off the futon, and it was high. "Ack!" I yelled.
Ayato's POV
I woke up. Not feeling so good. But I didn't really have an headache. I woke up to see some water next to the nightstand. It had an note, and some weird looking pills. I decided to read the note.

'Hey, Ayato. You drank a lot of beer and almost an entire bottle of tequila. The pills were in the box and was supposedly made by the gods. "Literally" accordingly to the note Yori left. Last night, you yelled profanities, and kind of seemed sober. But I don't even know if you were. But anyway, We'll see the turn of events. I hope you feel better after taking pills. They're are also some flesh in the fridge. In case you do need it, in which I expect that to happen. No offense. Hope you feel better from your hangover
(Y/n)'

"Heh?..... Wait..." I panicked as memories hit me like an train. But I remember one specific thing I've said.

"I just said That I love you so much that it hurts....."

'Shit..... shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit SHIT SHIT!! Crap.... I confessed... How in hell will I even face her?? I mean, maybe she'll act like it never happen.' I thought, as I felt my face flush deeply of embarrassment. "Ffuuuccccckkkkk..... Shit! I shouldn't of drank last night!" I scolded myself, banging my head on the pillow of the futon. "Uughh!" I groaned.
Your POV
I did admit. It was okay for me to cook random human food, but... It still smelled terrible. The boys came down stairs. "Uggghh..." Most of them groaned. "I haven't had alcohol in an long time.." E.J admitted. "To be honest. This is really the first time I've had an terrible ass hangover..." Tim admitted. "No one wants to know Tim.." Brian commented. "What the fuck even happened last night?" Jeff asked. "Someone puked on the floor, Tim and Brian had an drinking contest, Ayato drank over 30 cans of beer and almost an entire bottle of tequila, Ben fell over 40 Times, Uta was hugging Kaneki, Someone was making out with the door, while Someone was making out with the floor, annnndddd... What else?.... Oh yeah, and also I brought everyone to their room and made disgusting breakfast." I explained. "Ha! Made out with the door? I feel bad for the loser." Tim insulted. "You were the one who made out with the door." I Said. Tim automatically went to his emo corner. "Jeez. Too bad Tim. Too bad." Brian sighed. "You were also the one who made out with the floor." I stated. "E-Eh??" Brian then joined Tim in his emo corner. "Wow. Tom.. When someone said to date your plant, you decided to date the door." Uta said. "Shut up...." Tim muttered. These guys, At least their not dramatic. Unlike Puppeteer, who's an absolute Narcissist, Or Tsukiyama, who happens to be obsessed with purple and uses French phrases. "Well. Stop sulking. I'm gonna go." I stated. As I left the kitchen, I passed Ayato, who looked at me. But I didn't look back. As I Then continued to walk.
*Ding Dong*
The bell rang. "Hmm? Who could it be?" I asked myself. I then opened the door. In the doorway was the B.B cast. Or in other words, Kuroshitsuji/ Aka, Black Butler. "Sebastian, Ronald, William, Grell, Grey, Phipps, Claude? What are you seven doing here?" I asked. The Black Butler cast just shrugged. "Dunno. The Miss with Red eyes just dropped us off in a Jiffy, and told us to press this weird button thing." Grey Said, pointing at the button, or to be exact, the ringing bell. "Oh... Um.." I stopped when I looked at what they were wearing. Normal or Modern attire. Since theirs were too normal. Sebastian was wearing an black Hoody, along with dark Jeans, and brown boots. Claude was wearing an yellow shirt, an black jacket, yellow pants, and the same shoes he wore. Grey wore an white T-Shirt, having the print black "FML", white ripped jeans that was above his ankles, and white vans as his shoes. Phipps wore something similar to that of an white hoody, stating "IKR" with black jeans and for his shoes was just random black and white checkered slip ons. William was wearing something more professional, an black suit consisting things such like an white tie, black dress shirt, the typical black jacket thingy, and some professional black dress shoes. Ronald was wearing an white T-Shirt with black jeans and black converse. Grell, He was wearing his boot thing he as always wear, red shirt, and black jacket, along with accessories, such as loose bracelet, and chain necklace  "So much.... modern clothing..." I commented. "I know. The Woman told us to choose something considered more "Modern". So we just chose these types of clothing." Sebastian stated. "Oh I see. Well come in. The others just woke up after drinking a lot of alcohol." I Said. "Aww! I missed out on the fun!!" Grell whined. "Geez. Much of an whiner." Grey deadpanned. "Well. I suppose so." Phipps shrugged. "Tell me about it." Everyone else Said. "Please come in, I made breakfast. I'm certain there's plenty for you guys. I think I cooked more than I needed to anyway." I smiled. The guys just stood there. "Well?" I asked. "Oh. Certainly miss." Sebastian smiled. "Just call me (Y/n), I'm certain I already told you my name." I Said, allowing them in. "Ooh! I smell breakfast!" Grey Smiles, rushing to the kitchen. "Is he always like this?" Claude deadpanned. 'Eh? Wasn't Claude an anti-social person?' I asked myself. "WHAT THE FUGG??!!" Ben yelled. "What the- who are these guys?" Tim asked. "..." we all didn't talk. "B.B cast?" Jeff asked. Grey ignored everything and just skipped to eating. "Well hello~ Jacky Dear~~" Grell flirted, looking at EJ. EJ Just shivered. "I've lost my appetite... I believed..." EJ commented. "Oh~ Jacky, Don't worry, I'll make you thirsty for sure~." Grell winked at EJ, an heart coming from the eyelash. Everyone's mood darkened an turned cold, hitting them like an train. "Ughh.... I think I'm gonna be sick.." Brian said. "Same here..." Ben added. "Ughh.. Children." Grell rolled his eyes, glaring at Ben. "Wha-?!? Who are you calling an kid!!?!!" Ben yelled. "I'M FINISHED! MORE PLEASEE!!" Grey Said, already finishing the whole table of food. "WHHATT??!?" Everyone now focused on the food.
[Timeskip]
"Ne, Yori-Chan." Hide came from the kitchen. "Where you wanna go?" He asked. "Hm?" I responded, dumbfounded. "Uuhhmm.... I'm not certain..." I sighed. Looking sadly at him. "Why don't we go.. To the hot springs!" Hide asked. "Uughh!! Shut up!" Ben yelled. "What is it now blonde kid!" Tim yelled, peeking his head from the hall. "Having seven idiots around me is absolutely enough!" EJ complained. "What the fuck are you guys talking about now?" Brian asked. "Well," Hide paused as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Everyone glared at him. "(Y/n) and I are going to the hot springs!" He yelled enthusiastically. Just then the others widened their eyes in surprise. "... Ya' Know... Heeday-." Ben was interrupted. "It's Hide." Kaneki corrected. "Oh right... Hide. You know you've always been my favorite from the start.. Right?" Ben continued. "Hm... No, not really." Hide blurted. Ben mentally had weights dropped on his head. "Hmm... Hide... You're an cool dude, you know.." Tim commented, cringing while saying it. "I am?" Hide asked. "And-." Jeff didn't continue as Hide interrupted. "Oh, that's right. You guys can come." He said. "YASS!!" Everyone yelled in victory. 'What. The. Actual. Hell...' I thought. We were just going to the hot springs. It's nothing special anyway.
[Timeskip]
"Hmm.... Relaxing..." I sighed, sinking more into the steamy and hot water.
Third Person POV
*With Da' Boi's*
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! So relaxing!" Grey commented. "It's been quite awhile since I went to these." Sebastian stated. "Why can't that red head come in again?" Tsukiyama Asked. Everyone sweat-dropped at his question.
[Earlier]
"Yes! Let's GOOO!!" Grey Said enthusiastically. Everyone was heading to the hot springs. No one really came there for some certain reason. Due to the fact the forest is Really easy to get lost in. It had two different separate springs. No one came anymore due to the fact not only would the person get lost, but the forest was pretty big. And the hot springs were located a bit high in the mountains. When the person got lost, according to an story, the person fell off an cliff, not dead, which was an good thing. However, suffered from an twisted ankle and major bruises. He was lost for days. And almost died of starvation, until another couple came by and helped him out. Even when people have been warned variously to be careful, most people normally fall off short cliffs about less than 10 feet high, get lost, trip over things, and etc. No one really came there anymore, except for (Y/n) and Hide. They both would know how to avoid falling off cliffs, and not get lost by marking trees, and put a bunch of broken and dead branches in an spot to mark their locations. There were times they got lost, but only to find the trail they made, once again. Especially in their area, no one really could afford to have an construction for an trail, or often neglect the fact that there was even an hot spring. Because due to that fact, the hot springs were abandoned. Hide even Said his dream was to reopen the hot springs. And come up with an name for it. But in short, that's why the hot springs are somewhat, abandoned. All the boys undressed. Of course, because they were killers, or had to be physically active, they really had an fit body and well built as well as muscular. Back at (Y/n)'s female part section, she undressed. And she was well as muscular. Slightly, but not to the point her muscles or bulging or anything. Back at the Boys, an certain red head was staring at the boys... Drooling. "Oh!! Bassy, such an nice and hot body you go-." Grell didn't continue as Sebastian irked as kicked him out the hot springs. Literally. Since they were outside. Grell didn't really undress yet. And plus, a shitload of trees out there. Sebastian actually kicked Grell to the point he fell maybe more than half an mile. "AHHHHH!!! BASSSYYYY! JACKKYY-BOOYYYYY!!" He yelled.
[Currently]
"Well... I can recall now." Tsukiyama sighed, relaxing. "Damn. It just got more warm." Tim commented. Realizing he was sitting next to Jeff. Everyone in the area moved away from Tim and Jeff. "I'm glad I'm not in da' water." Ben sighed in relief. Jeff was just was smirking evilly. "Hehe~." He chuckled as his eyes shined with diamond stars. Tim just sweat-dropped. "The fuck you smiling 'bout?" Tim asked pissed off at Jeff's expression. "Dude. How can you not know. He just pissed." Brian irked by Tim's dense brain. Tim's face then turned an shade of blue. "HWHAT THE FACK!?!?!!!?" He yelled. (Y/n) could hear then from the other side. "OI. What's going on?" She asked loudly so they could hear next door. And they did. "Oh nothin' at all!" Jeff lied. "Jeff, THIS MOTHA' FACKA' P- HMMMMMMPPPHHHHH!!!" Tim couldn't continue as Jeff just tackled Tim and grabbed his head and dunking him under water making bubbling noises of incoherent sounds and cursing. "Don't worry, Tim's just being Tim!" Jeff yelled sickly cheerfully. Tim was grossed out the fact that he was under water, where Jeff just took an piss. Tim wanted to puke. But, it's just want. Finally Tim hit Jeff's "balls" as Jeff let out an wheeze of pain. As he finally let go of Tim. Tim came out from water and was gagging in disgust. "That was hilarious." Brain commented. "I think I will remember this moment for eternity." Kaneki commented. "Fucking gross, But funny." Ayato added as well. "I'm just glad I wasn't the closest thing to Jeff. Being under water and with piss... Bleh." Ben gagged, disgusted. "That was an unsophisticated prank. You could've done better." Ronald sighs. "God!" Tim finally recovered, as his eyes shined an annoyed red glaring at Jeff as an shadow covered his face. "Jeffery Woods... Prepare to fucking die." He Said menacingly. "Shit-." Jeff was unable to proceed his words as Tim got Jeff in an headlock. But the thing was that not only Tim's eyes were firing with annoyance and amusing hatred, but he also made Jeff's face where the headlock was, right into his armpit. Tim didn't hesitate to kill Jeff, right under water in his piss. "If I'm going to hell, YOURE COMING ALONG WITH ME BASTARD!!" Tim yelled as he just suffocated Jeff, and slowly goes under water glaring at the others, stating with his glare, -Laugh at me at this incident, you're gonna lose your balls.
Fuck with me like this Asshole did, You're losing your dick and balls.-. Was the statement he was giving through evil glares. The mood darkened as everyone deadpanned and sweat-dropped. "Remind me.... To not mess with the guy.." Grey deadpanned. "Same here." Everyone else Said. Tim was fully submerged into water as Jeff struggled but was disgusted by being in an armpit of one of the guys he disliked. (Y/n) sighed despite the ruckus as she sank an back into the water with her nose above water. Suddenly Ben had an mischievous look on his face as he glanced at Brian. Ben wiggles his brows pervertedly. "What the fuck Ben. What you doing?" Brian asked. "Why don't we... take an sneakpeek.... At you know..." Ben stopped, clicking his tongue twice. Nodding his head in the direction of where (Y/n) was bathing. There was an Wall. But it was an bit tall. Around 8 feet. Maybe the height of Slenderman. "Do you suggest to pervertedly look at the young woman? If so, That is not quite gentlemanly of you." William glared at Ben. Ben just responded with an smirk. "Yeah but.." Ben got closer to Brian and William, who were in the Hotspring. "Aren't you curious how big her bust is.. Or maybe she has an body of an innocent babe... Maybe an hot babe... Oooh~ Maybe we can see some other things besides her back.... Hmmm?~~" Ben evilly suggested. "W-w-what??!? F-Fuck No!!" Brian stammered, his face extremely red, William didn't respond as steams came out his ears as he blushed deeply. "What'cha guys talking about?" Grey came in the conversation along with Phipps. "This perverted Brat I suggesting we privately "Peek" at Miss (Y/n) when she's not looking, Nor full dressed!" William irked, his face burning red. Grey just smirked. "Ooh.. I'm curious myself how she looks like..." Grey drooled, unknowingly. The others irked as they slapped Grey's Head all at once. "Ouch!" He yelped. "It's not polite nor civilized to do such things." Phipps stated. "Who cares? According to this era, it's less civilized and you don't even need to use manners!" Grey yelled. "What are you guys thinking of?" Kaneki asked, as Uta follows over. "Ben wants to take an peek at (Y/n) while she's naked." Everyone stated in unison. "Wow... that's quite..." Uta didn't continue. Everyone expected him to say "shitty idea" but instead, "Quite an excellent idea." Uta Said. William, Brian and Phipps anime-fell automatically at his response. Jeff and Tim were good as dead. "OI. What're you guys talking about?" Hide asked. Phipps, Williams, and Brian came to Hides side. As they pointed at the others. "They want to peep at (y/n)." The three stared in unison. Hide automatically glared at the others. "Do you have an Death wish." He asked creepily, ready to shred apart the others. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Girly screams echoed through out the whole mountain, and forests, causing the birds to fly away.
Your POV
I heard a lot of screaming. But I just went out to the forest once I was done with the Hot Springs. "Oh dear.." I heard an voice sigh in disappointment. "Grell?" I asked. Grell turned his head and looked directly at me. "Oh. It's you." He sighed. "I guess so. Let's head back." I Said. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Let's Head back, its gonna get dark and cold." I Said. "You should try the hot springs." I said. Grell just smiled. "Such an sweet woman you are indeed." He commented. I blushed but smiled back. "Well, Let's go Then." I Said, But Grell stopped me by holding my wrist. "Umm... Grell?" I asked, looking at him. "What's... Wrong?" I asked. "I... Believe that I... Well... You're actually the first woman that..." He stopped, as his face turned the shade of his hair. "Yes?.." I asked, waiting for him to continue. "You're an amazing and the first woman to understand me... I have this feeling that I've had for... The men..." He states. "Hmm?... What does that mean?" I asked. Grell just smirked.

"Well it seems that Love is an innocent thing."

....Wait.... What?....

To Be Continued.....