Chapter 20: Kuroshitsuji?

Your POV
I banged my head gently on Uta's chest. "Whhhhyyyy!!" I whined. "Apparently, Tim agreed to an bet that Ben made. We have to go into an anime that Ben said. Either something mystery or something sexual, if Tom lost. And Tim-Tom lost." Uta deadpanned. "Who's going?" I asked as I stopped banging my head. "Well. Kaneki, Jeffrey, Ayato as well as Tom and Brian. I will be attending. You too. The ones Not is Tsukiyama, Ben himself, Dr. Smiley Juuzou and Eyeless Jack." He said. "Great to know." I sighed annoyed. "Wait- you still call Tim Tom?" I asked. "Yep." He said, popping the P.
[Later]
"So. You guys are gonna go into Kuro Shit Snooki?" Ben said. Tim coughed as he laughed wheezing. "No-no Kuroshitsuji." I Said. "Yeah. Kuro Shit Snooki." Everyone in the room laughed except for me. "Forget pronouncing the Japanese name. Just call it Black Butler." I Said. "That's racist." He remarked. I irked. "Let's just go in." I Said. It was a painful process.  VERY PAINFUL. First electricity went through us, our bodies were digitally shredded, then we appeared in an forest. "What THE FUCK?!!!" Tim yelled out loud. "That was quite painful." I looked around. Let's see. Trees, More trees, Bushes, and more damn trees. Great. "Everything looks like..... it just looks like the same thing repeating over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and-."Tim continued to say over and over many times. And one minute already passed. "Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over-." He didn't stop still. "and over an over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over-." "Okay Tim we get the fucking point." Brian exploded. "Yeahhhhh." Kaneki groaned. "I have a damn headache." Jeff said. "Probably from saying Over and-." Kaneki covered Ayato's mouth. "Don't say that." Kaneki glare creepily at Ayato as Ayato sweat-dropped. "Anyway. I don't know the trail so-." Before I could continue, an Red flash was above the air. "The hell?" Ayato muttered. "Not human obviously." Uta said. "Let's go." I Said. Rushing in the speed as my whole. Body frame becoming a flash. "Wait for me." Tim said as he ran after me, also becoming a flash. The rest sighed as they copied. I followed the red flash as the others followed me. "Oh I'm coming Bassy~!!" It yelled. "Huh?" I stopped as Tim crashed into me. We fell on the ground. I felt heavy weight on my back. Tim landed on my. But... the position was still awkward. His right arm arm was wrapped around my waist, lifting me up, and his left hand was gripping my left hand. To be honest. This position could give someone the wrong idea. And it did. "TIM!" Everyone yelled at him.
[Timeskip]
Good News: we found one character of B.B. cast.
Bad News: Everyone was busy chasing Tim to the point I lost track of the red head. But my nose~.
I sniffed the air as an perfume scent got in. I coughed as tears pricked my eyes. "TOO MUCH PERFUME!" I complained. I still continued to smell as I chased after the scent. Ignoring everyone else. I wored my mask and put on my hoodie, hiding my white hair, I activated my Kakugan. I couldn't find Grell. But I did bump into someone else. It was William T Spears. Which sucked. "Who're you? I know that you are definitely human. So an demon?" He assumes as he pointed the scythe towards me dangerously. "Fantastic." I said sarcastically as my female voice was muffled. I deactivated my eyes as I took off my mask and pulled down my hood revealing my white hair. William just stared at me, it seemed that his eyes were glinting as I swore I saw his face flush. He faked coughed as he pointed his Death Scythe down to the ground as he quickly sprinted away. I sighed. "What was that about?" I questioned myself.
William's POV
'Who is that woman? She's not human. Yet she isn't a demon. Obviously not a Grim Reaper, Yet, almost Godly.' I couldn't stop thinking of her. ' It must be interest. Falling in love with an human or unknown being is prohibited by the Grim Reapers. So, This is not appropriate nor safe. It can't be love. Maybe-.'I bumped harshly into an tree.
Your POV
"Don't just spew away from us!" Ayato irked. "Yay." I sighed, sarcastically. "That guy went that way." I pointed. "Yeah, thanks for stating the fucking useless fact." Tim said not looking pleased. "And stop accusing me of sexual harassment! I just fell on her!!" Tim yelled. "It's true. Stop bickering. Let's go." I glared at them. "Kay." they all said pretty much powerlessly. I sighed deadpanning while running from my spot. Kaneki caught up with me. "You know which one. They're two scents." He said. "The perfume." I said. We continued to speed away from the others. Kaneki was too distracted to the point he crashed in the mansion. "Oooohhhhh!" Everyone groaned looking at Kaneki painfully. "That must of really hurt.." Jeff remarked. "That's an new caution." Uta remarked. "For once, I agree with." Tim said blankly. "So do I." Brian added. "Wow. I wonder if he's okay." I muttered to myself. Actually a bit worried.
[Later]
"So. You're finally awake." Ayato said to Kaneki who just stuck the middle finger to Ayato. Ayato irked. "I'm gonna bite that middle finger off!" He stated with an deadly deep voice as he irked with fire replacing his eyes. "Eh." Kaneki blurted not caring. "Jeez. I didn't know the closet perv swung that way." Tim smirked. Ayato irked. I deadpanned. "Let's just hurry and be along. We just need to do a few simple thing." I whispered. Everyone huddled in, Not missing a single word that slipped from my mouth. "First. Be in the Black Butler cast." I muttered. The others nodded their head. "And also.." I signaled them to lean closer. Just when I shouted, "You need to shut the fuck up while we're at this god damn trip. UNDERSTOOD." I glared at them dangerously. "Yes Ma'am!!" They anime cried. "Good to hear." I said. We got out the bush. They boys still looked traumatized. "If only though as if the annoying ones didn't come, I'd enjoy this." Jeff whined. "Raise your hand if you thought the same." Tim groaned. Everyone raised their hand. "I thought we could have a cup of coffee, then I would propose to her for an marriage." Uta sighed. "What?!!?!!?!?" Everyone deadpanned. "I plan on making an ring later for her and ask her to marry me." He smiled with sparkles flowing around him. "Oh-Ho hell no! As if she'd marry a perv like you!" Tim shouted. "Says the one who tried to make something with her." Jeff glared at Tim. "Shut up smiley. As if she'd marry an creepy like yourself." Ayato remarked. "But with you and Tim's personality, I'd hardly believe you can an move on Her! I bet you would chicken out!" EJ shouted. "W-wha-? HOW DARE YOU!!" Ayato yelled with an blush dusted on his cheeks. "Ha! You actually would!" Tim smirked. "I'd hardly believe she would even kiss you." Kaneki Said. "But she made a move on me yesterday." Tim pointed out. "Yeah- because she was trying to avoid annoying perverts and trying to save me from Gay Contact!" Kaneki yelled. They continued to bicker. They kept going on and on and on. To the point it was indeed getting VERY annoying. I sighed as I stood by a tree. "Sorry tree." I sighed as I punched the tree to the ground. Getting the guys attention. "How will any one of you marry me when you die?" I glared at them. Then, a bunch of girly screeching came from the guys.
??? POV
I was having my evening tea when I heard an thump. "What was that?" I asked. "It must've been on of the servants. They'll deal with consequences later." ??? Said. "And what about the Queen?" I asked taking an sip of tea. "She requested that of an investigation of more killings happening lately." He told me. More quiet this evening. Until we heard and shrilly and unpleasant scream. "Uughhh! Elizabeth, we don't have time for this!" I shouted. But no one barged in my room. "Young Master, The screaming came from outside." Sebastian said. "What?!? Investigate it immediately." I ordered. "Very well the Mas-." "OHHH BASSSYYYYY!" An annoying voice called out. Sebastian deadpanned. "Oh God- the nuisance again." Sebastian sweat-dropped as blue lines streaked down his face. "Screaming. Not the red head who is screaming." I ordered. "Yes... Master." Sebastian visibly twitched his eye. He left as Grell followed him. "Being Earl Phantomhive is hard enough." I sighed. Reading the Queens letter. Two of her servants are coming along was well.
Sebastian's POV
I went outside as the red-headed nuisance followed me. "Grell. Don't you have Reaping duties to attend to?" I asked annoyed. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" An high pitched scream came from the forest. "AUUUGHHHH! I Won't do it AGAIN!!!" A man with Auburn hair and blue eyes cried with an British accent as well. He spotted me and hid behind me. "??" Question marks came behind my head. "Jesus! Come on woman!- It's not like I did any crap!!!"
[Few•Moments•Láter]
Six men was on the floor with bruises on them. "Hopefully this'll teach you proper manners of how to treat an Lady." The female huffed. She was quite beautiful. She held an Cold expression, yet was beautiful. "Oh- and Who you might be?" The red-headed nuisance asked. The white-haired woman with beautiful (e/c) glared at Grell with her cold eyes. "Perhaps you would prefer a beating as well." She Said in an low voice. "Eh-he- Um- Well- hehehe-." Grell laughed sweated massively. I have never seen him very nervous. "Any way. We need to either A, Camp somewhere, B, find somewhere to refuge or C, Move to another state." She Said. "Perhaps I may be of help to you miss." I spoke out. I wasn't expecting myself to say that. "Hmm... perhaps that isn't an indecent idea or suggestion." The man with Auburn hair and Blue eyes Said. "Unless he's planning an move on her." The man with the purple hair glared at me. "I wouldn't do such indecent things." I smiled. "But then again." The man with the half-shaved hair stopped briefly as he glared at me, I swore I had saw an red glint. "If he even tried to touch her, I'll take him apart faster than any other could."  He said with an distorted voice. I wanted to believe that he was only bluffing. Yet, he was not joking. "Okay. Don't go all Yandere on me now." The woman said. "Any way. Might as well introduce myself. My name is (Y/n). The man with the long black hair and blue eyes is Jeffrey, the man with with pitch brown hair and green eyes is Brian, the one with Brown hair and brown eyes would be Tim, The one with white hair as well is Kaneki, the blue head is Ayato and the one with black and half shave head is Uta. We need a place to refuge for a while and we need to get jobs. The ones we plan on getting is servants." She said. Without thinking, I offered her and her friends an job. At the Phantomhive Manor. As servants. "Also, I go by Sebastian Michaelis. The owner of this manor is The Earl Ciel Phantombive, also my master." I smiled. Getting prepared to welcome guest.

To be continued.....