26- Make Me Wonder

Start from the beginning

"I want to try something tomorrow after school,okay?". He said, placing his hand on my cheek. I nodded, feeling myself get harder. "You didn't..". He trailed. I shook my head "I'm fine". I said, he nodded and reached up, pecking my lips. I cleared my throat causing him to smile and he reached up again pressing his lips to mine again.

He tangled his fingers with my shirt and tilted his head deepening the kiss. His lips were so soft and gentle. They melted perfectly into mine. Pulling his hips against mine I grinded making him pull apart, panting "U-I uh, I should go, goodnight Bryan". He wiped his lips and quickly walked back to his car fumbling to start it.

I chuckled and waved at him as he backed out the driveway.

Taylor opened the door in a mumu, holding a spatula "Who dahfuq you think you are coming home this late". he said, opening the screen door. I looked at the ridiculous shit he had on and shook my head "I am going up to room and forgetting that my brother is wearing this". I answered, walking past him. He smacked my butt with the spatula and smirked.

"I feel so bad for Aspen, knowing you, you'd destroy him". He said, walking back into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and continued walking upstairs.

My phone buzzed and I answered.

Bryan- What do you want?

Dawson-Damn chill, I just wanted to see how it went, Taylor texted me

I rolled my eyes

Bryan- It was great..

Dawson- Naw Naw, you got that tone in your voice, what happened?

Bryan-Noth-

Dawson-Bitch you betta answer or I'm coming over there right now!!

I groaned

Bryan-I gave the boy head,geez

Dawson-Oh my god, dude, dude how was it? Was it small? Aspen is so little compared to you

I was not telling this freak, how it went and did this dumb ass really just ask that.

Bryan-Dawson, I am no-

My phone vibrated and I saw Aspen's number

"Dawson I have to go, We'll talk at school tomorrow". He sighed and gave me an okay, hanging up.

"Hello?". I answered. I heard shuffling before hearing Aspen's breathing.

"I-i'm so hard". He whispered.

ASPENS P.O.V

I let out a held in breath and slid my hands in my pants. "Aspen?". He asked. Just hearing his voice made me harder. "I'm here". I whispered. "Are you sure you want this?". He asked. I nodded my head a little too fast. "Yes".I panted. I heard him let out a groan.

"Bryan, get naked". I blurted.

Don't think, just do. You're not Aspen right now, you're Aspen, Bryans Dom.

"Yes sir". I waited a few seconds.

"I'm naked, sir". My heart rate picked up when he called me sir. "Start stroking as slow as you can". I said.I sat up and unbuttoned my pants "Yes sir". He said, I kicked my pants off and gasped, as I gripped myself.

"Are you touching yourself too, sir?". He asked. I started stroking fast listening to his voice. "Mhmm". I moaned laying down, pressing the phone closer to my ear. "Bryan".I moaned again, It was just me and him, Get out of your comfort zone Aspen, you wanted this.

BRYANS P.O.V

"Bryan, do you want to know what I'm gonna do to you?". He asked, Oh God. What happened to the lame Aspen, he was gonna drive me crazy "Please". I begged. "Okay, start stroking as fast as you can and close your eyes, be a good boy". I nodded and picked up the pace , squeezing myself hard. "Yes, sir I swear, I swear".

"Bryan, would you like it if I tied you up and spanked you. I'd whisper in your ear how much of a naughty boy you were, you'd l-like that wouldn't you". He whispered. My cock throbbed and I moaned "Yeah, I'd like it so much sir, Would you ride me after, sir?". I asked, stroking faster.

"Mhmm, Bryan i'd spank you so hard too, Bryan". I groaned and put my thumb over my tip so I wouldn't cum. "Sir, what do you want me to do to you, I'll do anything". I begged. I gritted my teeth. "I-I'd make you finger me with those big fingers of yours, Bryan". Oh God, I think I just died a little.

"Please let me cum". I begged "I'd bend you right over my bed and take your sweet ass in my hands, I'd pull your cheeks apart and bury my tongue so deep in yo-".

"Ah Ah! Hnghh!" I heard him cry out. I heard a crash and I sat up "Are you okay?". I asked, still stroking myself slowly. "Hmm, y-yeah I dropped my phone". He answered breathing hard. "Please, please let me cum". I begged, massaging my balls.

Put the cage on and go to bed". He said, a hint of laughter in his voice. Evil ass Aspen. I reached for the cage and groaned , being hard in this cage was no joke. "I'll see you at school tomorrow Bryan". He whispered. "Okay sir and Aspen?".

"Hmm?". I rubbed my thumb over my tip hissing. "You did pretty good". He laughed and I tried not to smile. "Goodnight, Bryan". He said, hanging up the phone. I set the phone down and slammed my head on the pillow screaming. I got up and opened the door, watching Taylor fall, a cup fell from his hands and he turned a deep shade of red .

"Emmm, I was just looking for a cup of water, is all". He said, looking around the room " Right, right cause dad remodeled the kitchen and put it in here". Taylor nodded and reached up patting my head. "Be a good boy and keep the cage on". He teased. running out the room. "Oh shit!".

I peeked my head out to see he fell face first onto the floor "I told your ass mumu's were dangerous!" I yelled, before closing and locking my door behind me. I undressed from my clothes and got under my covers sighing. I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Looking up at the ceiling ,I groaned and tried to focus my thoughts on something else.

Holy shit, did I seriously have Aspen Carters dick in my mouth.

--------------------------------------------

Comment Pickle if you read the authors note in the beginning it was super important.

Vote, comment ,fan ,love me!