ep.

My fingertips caressed the cold piano keys, playing only the saddest tunes.  My body was focused on the piano, but my mind was elsewhere.  I have this weird feeling deep within my heart that I can’t quite place and it’s driving me insane.

                I miss Haru and Luna so much.  I only get to see them whenever I have no classes or if I manage to have at least forty five minutes of free time.  My schedule is hectic and I’m bombarded with homework that will leave me awake until four in the morning, only to wake up three hours later to get ready and go to school.

                I miss high school.  I miss seeing faces that would brighten up my day in an instant and being held in those strong arms that promised me security and love.  Now, I see faces that blur out my mind and there’s no warmth around me.  I’ve achieved my dream of finally being able to get admitted into one of the SKY universities while hiding the fact that I’m a mother.  They would have never admitted me if they knew I got pregnant during my last year of school.  My principal was sympathetic enough to grant this wish of mine and I’ll forever be in his debt—if he’s still alive by then.

                I admit I do enjoy studying here.  I get to study the courses I want to perfect my future career without having to take useless classes like Calculus and Physics again.  Those classes were fun, but they served no use for me.  Maybe if I were a Chemist then they’ll come in handy, but I can’t science worth shit.

                Science worth shit?  That totally makes sense.

                Even though I do enjoy it here, I can’t help but long for Baekhyun twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.  We’ve been distant since he became a trainee and communication is practically non-existent between us.

                I miss you Byun Baek Hyun, but I can’t put myself and our children before your career right?  I’ve always wanted you to achieve this dream and now you are.  I couldn’t be there for your debut, but I watched it on TV and you were amazing. 

                But when I sent you a text and managed to call you, you never responded. 

                You never do. 

___________

Read the extended version on my blog along with a special announcement.

Link is in the external link!