16.

Three hours passed, but I stopped crying two hours and a half ago.  Yi Fan didn’t leave my side whatsoever, but all I needed was someone, anyone, to comfort me.

                He managed to calm me down before I had an anxiety attack, and not once did he stop hugging me.  I’m sure the panic I’m feeling is contagious, because Yi Fan was just as stiff as I was.  Millions of thoughts entered my mind and they almost had me crumbling down.

                I’ll disappoint my whole family.

                I’ll never be accepted into one of three of the SKY universities.

                I’m going to be a teenage mother.

                I’ll be the laughing stock of the graduating class.

                The thought made me cough and choke a bit.  Since it’s May right now, I’ll have this little bubble in my belly around February.  A smile crept its way onto my face as I thought the nickname for the new being inside of me.

                “Bubble,” I murmured aloud and Yi Fan pulled away from me, confusion apparent on his face.

                “Bubble?” He asked, his hands on my shoulders.

                I put my hand on my belly, “T-the baby’s nickname.  Bubble.  I thought it’d be cute.”

                Yi Fan smiled, “Dara, we’re not exactly one hundred percent sure if you’re pregnant or not.  How about when the others get up, get ready, and leave, we go to the doctor’s together?”

                I felt myself light up a bit, “You’ll really come with me?”

                “You don’t deserve to be alone,” He smiled, “And I doubt Baekhyun will be here with you right now.”

                The topic of bringing Baekhyun back up sunk my spirits, but I didn’t let it show.  Yi Fan told me that he’ll be making breakfast for everyone, and I thanked him.  He left my bedroom and I wasn’t tired anymore, so I decided to take a shower and rinse the smell of bile in my mouth.  I’m surprised Yi Fan didn’t shrink away in disgust.  It was grotesque to the max.

                After I finished getting ready, another wave of nausea hit me and I quickly drank some water, not wanting to dry heave into the toilet.  All too soon was I throwing up water and coughing, spitting the rest of whatever into the toilet and flushing the toilet.  I sighed once again.

                Mouth wash, you’re my best friend but I’m not quite sure you’ll mix well with orange juice.

                “Dara?” Someone knocked on my bathroom door and I saw it open, revealing a bedridden Luhan. “Are you still sick?”

                I forced a smile on my face. “Y-Yeah, just a little,” I was too scared to tell anyone else that I possibly could be holding a child inside of me.  Luhan asked if he wanted me to have him bring him his breakfast, but I kindly refused him.  He looked somewhat doubtful, but I followed him downstairs and joined the others in the living room since the dinner table wouldn’t fit everyone.  Everyone looked half asleep except Yi Fan and Zitao, who looked like he just finished getting back from a morning run.

                I stood up to get myself another glass of orange, but as I started walked towards my kitchen, I saw Yi Fan stand up from his spot and follow me.  Uneasiness found its way into the pit of my stomach, but I moved to the furthest spot of the kitchen, where he approached me.