4.

I ducked my head and walked around him, ignoring his questions I didn't quite catch. My heart was racing so fast that it hurt, and my blood was pumping so hard that I even began to sweat. Being around Yifan on my first day of school... All of my memories are still intact from my painful old life.

At least he doesn't recognize you, Dara. I comforted myself in my head. I sighed and hurried down to my first class, not realizing I heard footsteps running towards me until someone grabbed my arm harshly.

I turned around and snapped my arm out of their grasp, holding my breath. I looked up and froze, feeling guilty almost immediately.

"I-I'm sorry, Baekhyun."

He shook his head and a sweet smile spread on his face. "Don't worry. I would be scared of Kris hyung as well." That sweet smile formed into a scowl. "He's this school's biggest playboy."

"I didn't know boys call other boys playboys." I giggled.

Baekhyun laughed. "We don't, but it's true on his part." His eyes met mine and my heart skipped a beat. How can someone so beautiful exist? "Let's go to Calculus, yes? I want you to meet my other friends."

I bit my lip and nodded briskly. I couldn't even say yes as we both walked side-by-side down the hall and up the stairs to our first class. I checked my phone and saw that the bell will ring in about three minutes. Students were already hanging around in the halls, even the upstairs ones. Some girls greeted Baekhyun in their high-pitched, cute manner and I resisted the urge to puke. Once we past those girls, I faked a gag and Baekhyun chuckled beside me. Two minutes later, he opened the door and I was greeted by a rather familiar classroom.

My old teacher was already there and his eyes turned to Baekhyun and me as we entered the classroom. I felt his eyes burn into my skin and I felt strangely uncomfortable. I remember being one of his best students, but I doubt he can recognize me now. Besides the color of my eyes, I look nothing like my old self.

I walked up to him and bowed, smiling. "Good morning, sir. I'm your new student, Song Dara."

The old man smiled. "Are you related to Kyuhyun?"

"Ah, yes."

"I can tell," his burning gaze met mine and I met his. "Your eye color is the same as his and his mother's. What is your relation?"

"C-Cousin." I stammered and almost slapped my forehead. That'll only make things more suspicious! His facial expressions didn't change as he narrowed his eyes at me. I curled my hands in fists tightly and awkwardly stood there.

"Kyuhyun's mother has siblings?" He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. "I don't recall-"

"T-They moved to America! My-uh-His mom and mother stayed here in Korea and t-that's why-"I quickly cut him off, feeling my entire body flush red. Sweat began to bead down my face and I heard Baekhyun chuckle somewhere in the classroom. I glanced at him and saw him leaning against a desk, scrolling through his phone. My attention returned to the teacher, who had an amused expression on his face.

"I know it's you, Hanako." He said low enough for me to only hear. My eyes went wide and I opened my mouth to defend myself, but he held his hand up. "Your secret is safe with me, child. You can't fool me. You're my favorite student, and I still remember you saying you'll come back with a surprise. I see, you certainly have improved child."

"T-Thank you," I bowed at him, replying quietly. Students started entering the classroom, and he nodded his head as if to signal for me to sit down. I smiled and turned around, walking over to Baekhyun. He sensed my presence and looked up, greeting me with a warm grin.