Special Chapter 3 pt. 3

Mature chapter

Chanyeol burst into the room and gulped seeing Kyungsoo and Luhan with big puffy red eyes. Sehun was leaning up against the counter his head in his hands while Kai, Minseok and Chen made sure they were okay.

Chanyeol slammed the door closed getting their attention. Sehun was immediately in front of him before he could even blink.

"Hyung-" he started but couldn't finish due to Chanyeol cutting him off.

"Where is he?"

"You're bleeding"

"Sehun where is he?"

"Lay and Suho have him in my room" Minseok explained through sniffles "he was crying out for you earlier, but everything went quiet just a few minutes ago"

Chanyeol walked through the house not even knowing where he was going after all he had only been there once and even then he had only to find the restroom. Since it was snowing outside it meant that the clouds had also filled the sky unable to allow any sunlight to shine through, so the place was dark except for a single light that shone under one of the doors.

Twisting the knob after knocking Chanyeol mentally braced himself for the worst, opening the door he held his breath.

Baekhyun was sitting up watching television while Suho checked the bandage around his shoulder and Lay focused on taking off his gloves.

"Oh look who finally decided to show up" Suho chuckled nudging the bedridden boy to look up and over to the door. Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat as Baekhyun's eyes sparkled once he noticed him.

"Channie" he grinned holding out his non-damaged arm. Chanyeol immediately stepped forward and grabbed it with his own. Baekhyun had been shot in the left shoulder so his right arm was still able to work and move which was good considering it was his most dominant arm.

"Baby" Chanyeol cried bending down and leaning onto the bed holding the smallers hand tight in his own "I'm so happy you're okay"

"He lost a bit of blood but nothing that can't be fixed with rest" Suho explained getting up from the bed and standing next to Yixing.

"We'll leave you two to talk" Lay smiled and patted Chanyeol's shoulder before excusing themselves from the room.

"I was worried about you" Baekhyun admitted running his fingers through Chanyeol's hair, the taller nuzzling into his touch "I knew that there had to have been more people than just Kris"

"There was" Chanyeol confirmed choosing the sit down on the edge of the bed instead of kneeling on the floor. "It was my dad"

"Your dad? Chanyeol I'm so sorry"

"Don't be, he's going to prison for a long time, he's a bad guy Baek and because of him I'm a bad guy too"

"No!" Baekhyun immediately shouted shocking his lover "You're not who you used to be Chanyeol you might be the son of.. whatever your father was but you're not him okay? You're my boyfriend and partner and.. I love you so much. You're a hero and today proved that"

Chanyeol smiled through tears, as he slowly leaned down and pressed his lips against the smallers, being sure to stay clear of his arm.

"I love you too" Chanyeol blushed nuzzling his nose against his lovers. "I'm so happy you're okay"

"It's going to take alot to make me leave you behind ya know, I think I'd rather be shot at instead of allowing myself into a throat of any reptile ever again"