NINE

What the hell is going on?!

"Hey Baek!" Kyungsoo called from the kitchen.

I groaned and turned over on my bed pulling the blankets up and over my head as I went. I heard the door to my room open and groaned louder.

"Come on get up we have school!"

"It's Friday meaning it's a half day meaning what's the point"

Kyungsoo was quiet for a moment and I had to pull the covers away to see if he was still there.

He was... only with his arms crossed and his eyes staring at me with such intensity that I knew I would be murdered if I didn't move. Superhero or not Kyungsoo would still beat my ass.

"Alright I'm up" I exclaimed tossing the comforter aside and stepping down onto the floor. Stretching out my tired body I released a yawn before standing up and following my friend out into the kitchen.

"You didn't need to do this!" I yelled staring wide eyed at the feast of food before me.

"Of course i did, you saved me from my foster parents yesterday and killed a snake as well as a lizard, a little food seemed like the perfect small gift to give"

"You don't need to give me anything Kyung" I smiled patting him on his back.

"Then I'll eat it myself" He huffed taking a slice of toast.

"Hold the hell up, since you went to such an effort in preparing this for me I will gladly eat it"

Sliding into a seat I begin filling my plate with foods from plates and bowls. Fruit placed nicely on the side while scrambled eggs, toast, pancakes and waffles lined the other.

"Dig in!" Kyungsoo chuckled placing a cup of orange juice next to me.

"Don't mind if I do!"

~×~

"Good morning guys!" Minseok giggled skipping up to the two boys with butterflies swirling around his head.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo gave each other a look before glancing back at their friend.

"Eh... hey Min, You okay?"

"Oh yeah of course!" He giggled springing onto his tip toes and dancing around the two friends. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well for starters you're never like this"

Minseok abruptly stopped and faced his friends, his face showing an expression that went unreadable. "Its a Friday and I'm done with this hellhole. One o'clock can't come fast enough"

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo nodded in agreement before declaring Minseok mentally stable. Kyungsoo erasing the 911 numbers he typed into his phone.

"So, Baek" Luhan grinned appearing from thin air. "Did you find out-"

"Its him" Baekhyun explained with a stout nod. "I wish it wasn't, I'm not going to lie though, I was pretty surpised I was correct"

Kyungsoo tilted his head in confusion "Why? You're predictions are usually right"

"Just call it my Spidey-sense Kyung, it's easier to understand then"

Kyungsoo nodded noting the information. "Yeah that thing"

"Well I wish that I was wrong about this thing, it's bad enough that me as Baekhyun agreed to help him find out who I am as Spiderman"