TEN

"Hey Luhan quick question" Baekhyun called out to the male that had just passed by him through the halls on his way to class.

"Shoot" the boy smiled at his friend, clutching his books to his chest as they stepped to the side of the hallway, giving people the ability to continue their way to class.

"Have you texted that number Chanyeol put into your phone yet?"

Luhan gave Baekhyun a confused look before shaking his head "No, I haven't found the time... why?"

"Because that's Oh Sehun's phone number, he was the one that wanted to come over to you but Chanyeol had decided to come up to you instead"

Luhan stared at his best friend before bursting into fits of laughter. "Are you kidding me?"

"No, it's really Sehun's number"

Silence.

Silence and nerves clouded Baekhyun's air as the two awkward feelings mingled making Luhan's jaw drop and hands fall to his side's resulting in his books landing on the ground.

"How do you know?"

"Chanyeol texted him during Biology today and told me about it, Sehun said that you were good looking when he seen you during lunch and Chanyeol was taking it upon himself to come over and get your number"

"I thought he put his own number in my phone to be honest"

Baekhyun gave him a small chuckle while shaking his head. "No hyung, he put Sehun's number in your phone, besides remember he said that he had his eye on someone already?"

"Oh my god he did say that! Baek that person could be you!"

"Or Kyungsoo or Minseok, there was three other people at the table Lu, it could have been anyone, besides this isn't about him, this is about you and Sehun"

"Me and Sehun... that sounds weird"

"Sehun and you?"

"Better"

"Then your name is HunHan"

"Why are you giving us a name for?"

"Because you gave one to me and Deadpool" he glared watching his friend slowly burst into laughing fits.

"I got to go to History I'll see you at the lockers later" Baekhyun sighed rolling his eyes before waving the taller boy goodbye and rushing down the hallway.

~×~

"You just keep appearing in all my classes" Chanyeol laughed plopping his books onto the table beside Baekhyun, who in return sent him a small smile.

"I've been in most of your classes you dumb-dumb"

"Hey! I'm only a dumb dumb in Biology" Chanyeol pouted pulling off his bag and letting it fall from his fingertips to the floor.

"Then you have to get a tutor" Baekhyun stated pulling a pen from his pouch noticing that Chanyeol didn't have one.

"I don't feel comfortable with people, besides I've dated or fucked most of the nerds in this school"

"Well you missed 4" Baekhyun snickered passing his black pen over for Chanyeol to take.

"Who?" He asked taking the pen with a nod.

"Me and my friends, but don't you get any ideas Mister!"

"I already told you I had my eye on someone"

"Oh yeah that's right you like Spiderman"

The cold gaze Chanyeol three his way got Baekhyun thinking again. "Then who?"