ONE

Bad First Impressions

Closing his locker door, Baekhyun sighed leaning his head up against the cold metal.

He let out a silent yawn, his eyes crinkling into cresents as his cheeks rose with it.

"Morning Baekkie" Luhan grinned, his lips currently sucking on a straw which was dropping into a cup filled with his favourite bubble tea.

"Morning" the boy breathed out, his face morphing into a tired expression as his yawn was over.

"You were up all night again weren't you" Kyungsoo glared, his owl eyelids coming together in a scary yet gulit-filled glare.

Baekhyun immediately nodded feeling the chill creep down his back whenever his best friend did it.

"You need to stop staying up so late playing games!" Luhan scolded.

"Its the energy drinks, that I drink when playing..." Baekhyun admitted realising it after that I didn't help with his situation.

Luhan's nose scrunched up in disgust. He didn't like Baekhyun drinking energy drinks at all, since his parents were dentists he was very passionate about his and his friends teeth.

"You shouldn't be drinking them at all, they have high sugar content which is bad for your body as well as your teeth!"

Baekhyun whined but nodded anyway. His head was currently pounding and he had rushed around his apartment this morning because he was late. He didn't even have time to pick up his lunch.

"I'm going to go to the vending machine, You guys want anything?" He asked watching as his two friends thought it over.

"Nope, you go ahead we'll wait for Minseok here"

Baekhyun nodded, before zooming off on the direction of the stairs.

"Good morning Baekkie"

Baekhyun could do nothing as he was shoved into a near by locker. The giant male pressed against him in the most awkward and embarrassing way.

"Kris I'm not in the mood for your sjot today" He hissed, trying his hardest to push the tall blonde haired boy away.

"Oh come on Baek, just one kiss and I'll go"

"How about....fuck no"

Kris let out a dark chuckle.

"You alright?" A new voice asked, it was alot deeper and sexier than the guy shoving himself up against the smaller.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes 'great another guy thinking he's a hero'.

"I'm fine" He responded trying to look at the boy over Kris' shoulder.

"You sure, you do seem to be pressed up against a locker"

Baekhyun released a short giggle which ignited a fire of rage in Kris' chest. How can he giggle for him without even seeing him. Yet he sees me every day and I don't get that!

A deep chuckle filled the tallest eat while a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Sorry mate but could I talk to him alone for a second?" The boy wondered.

"I don't need saving you know" Baekhyun glared at the hand.

"Oh I'm aware, I really do want to talk with you though"

Baekhyun released a breath before turning to look at Kris. The taller shooting daggers.

"Look can you just back off and leave me alone for a day?"