Special Chapter 3 pt.1

"Baekhyun will you just tell me do you shoot webs when you Cum or what?" Chanyeol pressed on the matter causing the said male to blush and shake his head.

"And I told you that I'm not answering that and that you can find out for yourself!"

"Aish seriously!" Chanyeol pouted crossing his arms over his chest in annoyance.

They were at Baekhyun's locker, school had finished early due to the fallening snow and the harsh turn in the weather. Weather was approaching quicker than anyone realised, Jack Frost appearing at their doorsteps the moment they woke up in the morning.

They were happy to say the least that they wouldn't have to stare at the boring beige coloured walls of their school any longer as the snow was expected to rage for the rest of the week.

"We better stop by the store on our way to my apartment" Baekhyun sighed glancing out the window as he shoved his math book into the deepest and darkest corner of the metal box.

"It's getting thick pretty easily now, we might have to stay indoors for awhile" Kyungsoo announced appearing with Kai, Luhan and Sehun at his side.

"We're all going to stay over in Minseok's tonight would you like to join?" Sehun wondered looking towards his hyungs who both shook their heads.

"Sorry but we already have plans" Chanyeol smiled kindly wrapping a loose arm around Baekhyun's shoulder once he had locked up his locker for the rest of the week.

"Still trying to experiment the cum web shot hmm?" Sehun asked earning a nod. He sighed while shaking his head biting his lips to try and stifle a laugh as Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's chest hard making the taller whince.

"We'll be going now" Luhan yelled grabbing Sehun's arm and pulling him off into the direction of the front door, Kyungsoo and Kai following them close behind.

"Why did you have to admit that!" Baekhyun yelled continuing his assault on Chanyeol's chest, knowing that his punches were nothing to the giant. "You could have said something else entirely, now everyone will think of us as the naughty couple which we aren't!"

"Woah woah woah baby relax" Chanyeol cooed grabbing ahold of Baekhyun's wrists and thrusting up against the locker so he wouldn't be able to move as easily as he would have liked too.

"PARK CHANYEOL!" he yelled trying to break his restrictions but they both knew it was useless, as much as he didn't want to admit it Baekhyun knew that his boyfriend was in fact the strongest one out of the both of them.

"Byun Baekhyun~" the taller sent his voice soft and gentle as it lulled Baekhyun back from his slightly pissed off state. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you love I promise i will never do that again"

A pout formed on the taller's lips and Baekhyun felt obliged to kiss it away. Which he did. He leaned off the locker and pressed his thin yet sweet lips against Chanyeol's who immediately began kissing him back.

"Fine" Baekhyun breathing pulling away with a smile "I forgive you."

Chanyeol grinned sneaking forward and planting another kiss on the boys lips. His fingers loosened the grip on his boyfriend's wrist allowing the boy to have control of them again. Pushing himself off the locker he entwined their fingers and set off towards the front door, Chanyeol following him close like a puppy.

Once they settled themselves down in the car Chanyeol made sure the heat was in high, the cold air outside the vehicle had made the windows for up so they had to sit there while they waited for it to clear up.

"What do you even want in the store?" Chanyeol wondered rolling his hands against each other to get feeling back into them. 

"Just an extra supply of food, if the weather reports are right we may not even be able to leave the house, let alone go to the store"

Chanyeol nodded agreeing with the statement, with the windows now free of for they were able to begin their journey down the street to the store.

The aisles were full of people with karts resulting in many of the shelves to be emptied from the greedy people around them.

Chanyeol stayed close to his lover as they processed down each aisle managing to pick up some extra stuff like toilet roll, milk and some extra laundry detergent (since Baekhyun was already running low on it anyway).

"Baek, there's only one packet of pocky left" Chanyeol screeched noticing a girl around their age eyed it. Baekhyun sighed and sprayed out some of his webbing hitting the box and pulling it away from the prying eyes if the girl. He caught it and put it in the part before the girl could follow the line of where it had been pulled from.

Chanyeol grinned and pressed a long kiss against his cheek before whispering "thanks" into the smallers ear.

"Yeah whatever you're lucky no one saw"

It went on like that for the rest of the journey. Baekhyun would see some food item that he wanted that was close to being snatched for other greedy people, shoot his web at it and put it in the part before the person could even register what happened. Chanyeol often served as the distraction if many people were around. His slight exaggeration in coughing gained everyone's attention while Baekhyun snatched up the remaining items.

They both walked side by side to the check out counter where they each scanned the items before settling them into bags. Chanyeol took the heavier items while Baekhyun wheeled the kart back to its spot. Then he took the 3 lightest bags and followed Chanyeol to the car. Both bracing themselves for the cool crisp winter air.

After filling up the car they set off on their way to Baekhyun's apartment where Chanyeol had arranged to stay the night. He had heard about the storm and insisted on spending at least one night with his smaller boyfriend just to know that he would be safe for the duration of  it.

Parking the car in the indoor car park Baekhyun was relieved to feel warm air welcome him as he stepped out. He grabbed the bags he had been carrying before and walked up to his apartment number. With the keys in hand he opened the door and lead them both into warmth and comfort.

Chanyeol slipped out of his shoes and pulled away the slightly wet jacket go place it on the hook by the door, Baekhyi n following suit as he placed the bags down by his feet to which Chanyeol looked his fingers around and hoist the 5 bags into the kitchen with ease.

"How long have you been wanting to do that?" Baekhyun wondered with a laugh resting against the doorframe.

"Since we packed them" his boyfriend grinned opening his arms while making crabby hands towards Baekhyun who melted at the sight.

"Help me unpack them and you can do whatever you want to me" without thinking Baekhyun approached the bags and began taking out all the vegetables making a small pile so he could take them.to the pantry.

"Oh so you'll let me do anything I want?" Chanyeol whispered, his lips pressed against his boyfriend's ear as his arms tightened around his waist holding Baekhyun against him.

Baekhyun placed the onions down on the island, his palms gripping onto the ledge of the island as Chanyeol's breath was causing something to stir in his stomach. Baekhyun bit his lip to hold back a moan once the taller's lips met with his porcelain neck, decorating it in lush purples circles.

"Within pg-13 requirements" he whispered back shooting his web out to the fridge which was able to propel him out of Chanyeol's grip. The taller's lips forming a pout as Baekhyun laughed. "Help me first then I'll let you try and change my mind"