Chapter 3

Taehyung
Wow! You're beautiful Y/N! Please don't ever be insecure about yourself, love yourself more. I know you're sassy and everything but I know you have a soft side. You're gorgeous 😍

As soon as you turned on the phone that texted popped up on your screen. Your heart skipped a beat, Taehyung really think you were beautiful.

You
Thank you Taehyung. Im sorry, I'm aggressive sometimes because I'm not used to receive compliments or to people to flirt with me. I thank you for trying your best 😂

You pressed send.

Suddenly you couldn't wait for next week to finally meet him. How would it feel to hug him? How would it feel his touch? Would you feel the urge to kiss him? How would he react to you?

You talked with your friends and told them what happened and what was going to happen. They seemed to be really excited, both for you and to meet Taehyung's friends. You girls started to make plans quickly. You looked for a place to stay, places to visit and you checked for the tickets to the convention.

***********************************************************************************************

A week later you were at the airport waiting for your flight. You were excited and nervous, you were going to finally meet Taehyung. Since you were gonna fly overnight he was awake and also on the airport. He called you and you two were talking while waiting.

"To be honest, I'm excited," he confessed.

"I'm pretty normal, just nervous about the flight," you lied.

"It's going to be fine. Think that at the end we're gonna meet and hang out," he sounded too excited.

"Yeah, because that's exciting" you said jokingly.

"You're so mean sometimes, let me love you!" You heard him pout and it made you laugh.

"You're such a pouty baby, it's cute and annoying," you laughed hard.

"I'm annoying yeah, but you still called me cute." Such a flirt, how did you even managed to stand him?

A voice in the intercome announced that you were starting to board the plane.

"Taehyung, I gotta go. I'll call you when I arrive," you said sighing.

"Alright, safe flight and don't be nervous, I'll give you a hug when we see each other." He was so supportive you almost puked.

"Sure, I'll punch your arm."

"See ya later."

Your friends were all smirking at you. "What?" You asked holding a laugh.

"You're trying so hard. Don't hold back, you're head over heels for that man. I mean, we're traveling the country so you can meet him," your friend Emmy told you trying to make you admit your feelings. Never!

After boarding the plane you just slept all the way to New York.

Your friends had to wake you up because you didn't even noticed when you guys arrived.

"Yo, wake up! We arrived to your prince's paradise," said Aria.

After picking up your stuff, you guys headed to the house you were staying in. It was pretty close to everything necessary. You guys unpacked and threw yourselves on the beds to rest a little.

You texted Taehyung to let him know you arrived but after not having an answer you figured he was flying and just went to sleep.

You woke up to the giggles of your friends, when you opened your eyes and your vision cleared a little, they were just watching something on the TV.