"Oh, it's Martin. He's here," a man with dirty blonde hair said.

"Thats why Ryan's so angry?" A brunette man said.

"Yeah, clearly."

"Um, sorry to interrupt, but who exactly is Martin?" I asked.

"He's one of the men who betrayed him, and created his own little gang. Not to mention the whole incident with Martha," the brunette one said, turning the blonde man.

"The hell is Martha?" I asked, my curiosity and aggressiveness growing with intensity.

"Not my place to tell," the brunette man said to me.

"Oh, okay, well thanks for telling me anyways." I smiled before leaving politely.

As I went back to where the alcohol was stored, I noticed Ryan and Martin speaking to each other in a very dangerous way, and kind of scared me. I didn't want Ryan to get hurt - we were to far in our relationship to just let things go. He and Nicole were the two that I've realized are extremely important in my life. And I never plan on letting them go. But of course, things don't always go as planned. When I turned back around, I saw the worst sight I've ever had to see. Martin had shot Ryan (the sound of the pistol going off burned in my ears) and Ryan fell to the floor, his blood surrounding him. My hands immediately went up to my mouth, and my eyes were as wide as saucers. "RYAN!!" I screamed.

Everyone had gasped and moved out of their seats, calling the police.

I instantly ran up to Ryan, placing my hands under the back of his head as a pillow. Tears were streaming down my face. "What did you do to him!!!??" I screamed, confused.

"Just returning him the favor. And next time, it'll be you, sweet cheeks," Martin said, laughing, before exiting through the doors.

"Oh my God, Ryan, are you okay?" I asked, my hand roaming over the hole near his upper left stomach.

"I'm alright, I've been through worse," Ryan said, shaking it off. He stood up and breathed in and out. How could he possibly be so okay with this?

"Ryan, you're not okay! Follow me, I know where the medical supplies are."

               10 minutes later. . .

I was bandaging up his shot and cleaning the blood away. Not to mention the fact that Ryan's shirt had to be taken off, so I was easily distracted.

"Didn't know you were so good at this kind of stuff," Ryan said.

"Yeah, well being good with medical situations kind of runs in the family," I said, focusing on the hole in his body.

He grabbed my shirt - not too rough, though - and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Bella. . ." He whispered. He pulled me in for a kiss. I sat upon his lap, grabbing his shoulders.

He thrusted his tongue into my mouth with a lot of energy, truly deepening the kiss.

"Oh good God Bella, you taste so damn good," he groaned. "I don't think I can continue, I'll probably go too far. . ."

"I don't want you to stop anywhere," I purred, looking at him.

He growled before connecting his lips with my neck. He bit and sucked, leaving me with the case of the tingles.

"Oh, God. . ." I moaned.

Ryan looked up at me quickly, and turned my face to his. "Say my name, not God's."

I nodded. "Please, Ryan. . ."

He left me with hickeys, and as I looked down at them I gasped. He smirked. "Ryan!"

"I want everyone to know you're mine," he said before removing my shirt.

I let him take off my shirt, and my bra, and trace his tongue down my creamy skin. He nibbled on my nipple before licking it in circular motions.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered, "Ryan, the window. . ."

The window was open and I didn't want anyone seeing anything."

"I don't give a fuck," he said.

He began leaving hot, wet kisses down south. He easily ripped off my pants and panties. He was eager to taste my female area.

He licked his lips before kissing my clit. He grabbed my thighs and used his tongue to pleasure me.

His tongue began going inside of me, then he added a couple fingers.

My climax was coming, I could feel it, and just as Ryan bit my clit, I screamed in pain and joy.

"Oh my God Ryan, you make me feel so good."

"I can do that to people sometimes," he said, winking.

Then, I told him I had to go. I dressed myself and drove home, dreaming of Ryan.

---------------------
Wassup. Good chapter or nah? I kinda got a little lazy near the end, forgive me lmao. Also please check out my other story "An Alpha's Angel." And don't forget to vote and comment! :)

Love you all❤

XX
CloudiLynn