Sinu suspected something but never asked Camila anything since she waited till Camila was brave enough to speak up and said she did also have a liking in girls but Camila never did.

Vero did send Camila letters and Camila loved them but soon the letters stopped. Even if Camila's feelings for hers had faded since then, Camila knew they could come again. Camila really did want to see Vero, it had been some time since they've seen each other, way grown than before.

Camila decided to text her back.

-I go to Miami u omg and yaaaa I wanna see your face...it's been some time don't ya think

-A lot of time. I'm arriving at miami u tomorrow but I rented a loft/apartment by there(:

-where?

-I forgot...my chauffeur recommended me it and he's driving me there tomorrow, so I'll tell you when I'm there, princess.(:

Princess. Camila smiled at the simple gesture Vero made at her. Vero usually called Camila princess as a small nick name and Camila was really the only one that called Veronica, Vercy. The two were joking about street names of each other one day and Camila thought of that and it stuck with her.

-okay, Vercy.

-I'll see you tomorrow, princess

Camila left it at that as she checked her other message. It was from Lauren. Holy shit, Camila thought to herself.

Talking to Veronica made Camila forget about Lauren for a bit.

-I made a twitter for all my updates, Camz. I want you to follow me so I can tweet you there too. My manager wants me to be on there more so people get to know me more. @LaurenJauregui

-I got you, Lo:)

-I know you do, you always do. I miss you:(

-I miss you too, ILL SEE YOU SOONER THAN YOU THINK :)

Camila went on Twitter and went on her account she rarely used and followed Lauren on there as Lauren instantly followed back.

Camila went on Lauren's page and saw Demi was talking fondly about Lauren on her page which gave Lauren thousands of followers.

'@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui luv u'

'@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 love you more🙊'

"We're here! Everyone off their phones and to the beach. I bought a soccer ball also." Normani said as she unlocked all the doors, getting out as the girls followed suit getting off their phones.

The four girls walked to a gate as a man stopped them.

"Normani? Is that you?" The big guy asked.

"Yeah, in the flesh. We never see each other, so hey." Normani smiled giving the guy a hug.

"This is Bruce, he's basically like a guard to you but really he can be just one of our friends." Normani introduced us as we all shook his hands and he let us in.

Normani led us through the garden archway to the back of her garden which showed a beautiful beach.

"Jesus, Normani. How long is this beach?" Camila asked.

"Thousands of miles, he likes to add more in when he can so he doesn't run out of spots to film or fish or whatever. My dad likes doing water sports too," Normani said as we walked down a cobble pathway as we took off our shoes and let our feet hit the cool sand.