Katsuki Bakugo: Flowers

FLOWERS

           You and Katsuki were friends since primary school. Since of his unsettling manners and irrational personality, you didn't really mind it. You were always sure to him that he also feels the same way as you, as friends.

           Now the two of you were watching a good scenery in the mountains with a bunch of your classmates with you. Accurantly, the whole class of A-1 are on a mountain hikings, and all of you could just camp, you guys called it that when it is suppose to be a survival game without your good hell of a kind teacher, Aizawa Shouta. But everyone is just taking things too easily and also you.

           So, you all thought this was just a vacation and take things to having fun and relax just a bit for the rest of the spring.

           You and Katsuki, spent almost an hour sitting side by side on with the amazing view of greens and flowers covering most of the terrain. 38 minutes have passed an Katsuki hasn't been removing his eyes off of the diamond blue sky. Gush of cold wind gently flipped your (H/C) hair as it moved with the wind.

           While your best friend was busy with just staring and not removing his gaze up on the sky, you on the other hand, were making something to satisfy your personality of a child and your innocence.

           "Hey, Katsuki!" You called out to him and he broke his stares just to look at you. "Look at this!"

           You smiled dearly to him as he stared at the item you were holding out, a beautiful well-hand made crown on your hand.

           "What's that?" He gruffly said. You pouted on how sarcastic he is.

           "This is for you, that's what!" You shoved the flower crown on his chest that made him look down. "No need to thank me. There is plenty of flowers here. So I thought I can make some for you." You held out a buttercup flower unto your hand and placed it on the hair beside your ear.

           You once faced him again with that cheeky adorable smile upon your face which only made Katsuki appear some pink tints on his lovely cheeks.

           "This sucks." He mumbles and grabbed the flower crown from his lap and place it on top of his head.

           "Well, to be honest, it looks beauti-" He was cut by you shouting at his face.

           "Look, Katsu! You looked like a beautiful fairy!"