I woke suddenly to a commotion somewhere in the hospital. The room was completely dark causing me to forget where I was for a second. I stood up and stretched trying to revive my aching muscles. Walking to turn on the light I noticed it was already three in the morning. Raven and Scarlett were still asleep when the door opened suddenly. A nurse poked her head in looking quite frazzled. "Someone is here to see you Mrs.Riddle," she said before quickly leaving. I furrowed my brows and took one last look at my sleeping children before stepping out. I turned head to the hallway on the right to see Tom hurrying up the hall looking very angry. Why is he angry? I'm the only one that has the right to angry. "Why didn't you tell me where you were going?" He asked crossing his arms. "I left you a note, and why are you angry I'm the one that has the right to be upset with you," I said crossing my arms as well. "You left me nothing, you're lucky I was able to track you," he said. "Lucky? I had to run to Cheryl's house to get a ride to the hospital. Remember Scarlett your daughter? She's in here sick but you seem only worried about the fact that I didn't have time to wait for you to come back from your silly meeting," I said angrily. He scowled at me and took a step closer. "Silly meeting is it? Nothing about the future of my deatheaters is silly," he said furiously. "It's silly when they mean more to you than your own flesh and blood," I said stepping away from him. "Do you know she has the flu?" I said. "A flu? You came here for a flu? She isn't dying," he said making me furious. "But she could not that you care. For a baby it can easily escalate into something else, something very serious. She could hardly breath!" I exclaimed becoming teary eyed. "How could I have known, I was busy," he said. "Right, too busy to realize I was trying to get your attention with this," I said pulling at his wrist to motion to the bracelet. "I needed help and you didn't even care to take the time to check in. It's three in the morning you can't tell me that it took you that long to find me, you were out all this time with those followers of yours!" I said. "How was I supposed to know this was happening," he said becoming irate. "Because husbands check in when they're gone, they just don't leave and keep their whereabouts a secret. I don't know where you go or what you do, and quite frankly I don't care I just wish you'd at least act the part of a husband and father even when you leave to conduct your immoral bidding," I said, seeing the visible effect that my words had on him. He was not happy. "Immortal bidding darling? Anything I do you're fully aware of and involved in, I've made sure of it," he said pulling my sweater tighter to me. Somehow I know that there's something implied in his words. Images of my own victims flashed in my head as I truly understood what he meant. "Go home," I said in a strict tone, stepping away from him. "I don't need you here," I said going to open the door to get back into the room. He grabbed my wrist pulling me back making me grumble angrily. "Don't walk away from me," He said grinding his teeth in anger. "Don't pull me like that," I said retrieving my hand away from him. "You're my wife I can do what ever I please," He said latching his hand around my wrist tightly. "Let me go," I said trying to pry his hand off my wrist. "I have a right be here,"  he said. "I never said you didn't, but only stay if your going to stop being such a prat. Why are you acting like this?" I asked as he released his hold on me intensifying his glare. "Come home only if you've gotten an attitude adjustment," he said before turning on his heel and storming down the hall. "You're not even going to see how your daughter is?!" I yelled after him. He didn't even look back as he continued to find his way out of the hospital. I growled and clenched my fists before hearing a cry come from the examination room. I turned around and walked back into the room to take care of my daughter. There's no way I'm going home without an apology. The way he yelled at me and the things he said... I couldn't ignore the reddish glint in his normally dark pupils. His sneers and glares directed at me were the ones I would only see him give his enemy's. There's something very wrong and I think I can place it, he's acting very different and it scares me. This explains why he was gone for so long...I think he's made another horcux. Either way he's on my list.

It was truly a bad day...

———-//-///——///——I'm not a huge fan of the last chapter but this one and I can hang

———-//-///——///——
I'm not a huge fan of the last chapter but this one and I can hang. I actually made a few changes to the last chapter if you're interested guys. Sorry for doing this but it needed to happen Mr. Riddle isn't just about that butterflies in the tummy shizzz. This guy is a beast remember? Never forget though that he also still has his ability to love! It's just that he's split his soul multiple times and it takes a toll on on you just like our wonderful OC. He's also just a dark and stormy guy. Anyways lots of love and more to come soon! Remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely!!!!!!

 Anyways lots of love and more to come soon! Remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely!!!!!!