Sara Lance

Requested by imsodead2

You watched helplessly as your older brother, Damien, and your girlfriend, Sara fought, not knowing what was going on

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You watched helplessly as your older brother, Damien, and your girlfriend, Sara fought, not knowing what was going on. You stood there, frozen to the ground as you watched your girlfriend attack and block your brother's punches.

You nearly screamed when she got hit, but that's when you were finally able to move and ran down to where they were.

"Sara! Damien! What the fuck is going on!?" You demanded, but neither of them said anything, so you turned to your girlfriend. "You're White Canary... why didn't you tell me?" Her eyes widen and she looks at her outfit.

"I'm sorry baby, I... I just couldn't tell anyone..." you turn to your brother, who's smirking, but it drops quickly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You yell at him, making him flinch at your tone. "You're really fighting with a girl that I'm gonna ask to marry!? Are you that stupid? And why the fuck are you dressed like a damn pimp? Know what, I don't care, whatever this is, stop. Or I will make sure I will arrest your ass for assault," you grab your girlfriend's hand and drags her to your car, pushing her inside. You quickly speed out and get on the main road, driving home.

"So... marry me?" Sara says after a while; at a red light you turn and glare at her.

"Shut up, I'm pissed at you..." she frowns and looks out the window and when the light turns green, you start to drive again. When you turn onto your street and pull up your house, you gently take her hand and look at her. "Yes, marry you," you tell her, smiling at her. She blushes and leans over the center console, kissing you softly. The rest of the night is spent with her telling you about how she became the White Canary.

FemxFem Celebrity gifsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें