Selena Gomez

You showed up at her house after your concert

You showed up at her house after your concert. You found out her last name and address, thanks to a connection that shall not be named. You and Selena have been talking for months with you only knowing her first name and where she was from.

You quickly fell for her despite only knowing so much about her. When you finally told her who you were, you were beyond scared and nervous, thinking that she would sell your texts to the paparazzi's. But she didn't, she was sweet and caring and told you that you would always have a friend with her. But that's all she would ever see you as. A friend. So you got to thinking, and gathered your management team, your close friends and family, and came out to them. Thankfully, they were all happu for you and your mom just laughed and told you it was about damn time.

That night at your concert, you had everyone record your small speech and you came out. Once you said the words I'm gay screams came from your fans making you tear up and cry.

After the concert, you drove to Selena's house and knocked on her door. Moments later she opened and was surprised to see you there.

"How..." you blushed and looked down, playing with your ring.

"I wanted and needed to come see you. I haven't been honest. I said I like this boy, but that was fake, I like this girl. She's beautiful, so sweet and kind, so caring. She has dark brown hair and these beautiful brown eye's... and I want her to know I like her. A lot. Selena..." you wipe your fallen tears and take a deep breath. "... I like you Selena." You mutter out, not looking at her, but at the cement under your feet.

"Oh thank God." She raises your chin and kisses you deeply, your arms wrapping around her neck as her wrap around your waist.