Ally Brooke Hernandez

You walked into Miss Hernandez office with a stack of papers that were suppose to get filed before the end of the day, and of course, you had another stack on your desk and you knew it would take all day, so when Ally left for lunch, you started o...

You walked into Miss Hernandez office with a stack of papers that were suppose to get filed before the end of the day, and of course, you had another stack on your desk and you knew it would take all day, so when Ally left for lunch, you started on filing.

By the time lunch was over, you were only half ways through, having to reorganize the files themselves, which got you pissed off. You were so focused on getting it done, that you didn't notice Ally walk in, then close and lock the door behind her. She quietly walked up behind you and squeezed your hips, making you jump and squeak loudly.

She chuckled as she looked you up and down as you gave her a glare. "Worth it," you rolled your eyes and straightened yourself out.

"Just for that, you make yourself dinner tonight," your quickly turn around, smirking when you hear her whining, "well, that's what you get." You know she pouts as she plops down at her desk and starts working again. She may look like a daddy, but she's a little puppy.