Supergirl/Kara

You're Lena Luthor's assistant and you knew Supergirl was suppose to pay her a visit, so you were instructed to cancel her appointments

You're Lena Luthor's assistant and you knew Supergirl was suppose to pay her a visit, so you were instructed to cancel her appointments. You send a text to Kara, telling her you might be home late so she wouldn't worry. You smiled to yourself when you saw your phone's wallpaper.

For two year's, you and Kara have been together and it couldn't have been better.

You heard hushed voices coming from Lena's office, so you knew Supergirl was there.

"Hey Y/n, these are for Miss Luthor, she said to deliver them when they got here," you nodded and thanked him and immediately went to deliver them to her. You already seen Supergirl before, most people have, but when you walked in and Kara walked out in Supergirls uniform, you had a bunch of mixed emotions. But you were more hurt than anything.

"Y/n...." You shook your head and handed the files to Lena.

"I'm sorry Miss Luthor, but I need to go now," you turn to Kara and wiped your tears. "You didn't trust me. I love you, and you didn't trust me enough to tell me your biggest secret. But don't worry, I won't tell yours." You turn and walk out the door, gently shutting it before grabbing your things and walking home.