"Kate, this is Alison Dilaurentis." She nods her head and gives me a warm smile in which I return. "We need your help on finding her daughter." Emily gives her a look and Kate immediately nods her head.

"Of course. Come to my office." We follow her into her office before she shuts the door and the blinds. "Take a seat." We do as told while she sits down in front of her computer. "What's the parent's name of your daughter's father?"

"Richard and Carol Lockwood." Emily grabs my hand and intertwines them together. Kate doesn't seem to be bothered by this. She only continues to type away as Penelope does on Criminal Minds.

"Their last known address is in Florida."

**

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I question Emily for at least the hundredth time as we began to board the plane. She only nods her head yes as we look for our seats.

"I one hundred percent sure want to do this, babe." We take our seats next to each other before I rest my head on her shoulder. "I would give anything in this world just so you can be with your daughter again." My heart smiles at this.

"I love you." I kiss her on the lips and then snuggle closer to her as the attendant begins to speak over the speaker.

Emily's POV

The plane ride to Florida isn't so bad. There are no annoying kids behind me kicking my seat or some old man sitting next to me asleep with his head on my shoulder. It's actually quite peaceful. Alison fell asleep about thirty minutes ago while I was talking to her.

I don't blame her. She hasn't had much sleep because she's been nervous about going to find her daughter for the first time in ten years. I don't see how she kept it a secret for so long. It must have been eating her on the inside ever since she found out they disappeared with her one and only daughter.

It still makes me livid that they could even do that to Ali. She carried her for nine months and then they just took her away without so much as a goodbye. I don't understand why Alison didn't try to look for her daughter all these years. Was she afraid to?

There are so many things I want to ask but I know it will just overwhelm her and I don't want that. I just want for her to be with her daughter again. Her now ten-year-old daughter. It's crazy thinking about it. But there's one thing I'm unsure of.

If Alison gets her daughter back, where do I fit into all of it? Is she still going to want to be with me? Or is she just going to want to be a single mom with her daughter? Would she even want me to be a part of her family?

I just need to quit thinking so much. All that matters is that Alison gets her daughter back.

After about another hour, the plane finally arrives at our destination at two in the morning. A tired Alison wakes up and stretches when I kiss her on the forehead.

"We're here." I whisper with a smile She gives me one back.

**

"Here's your hotel key." The lobby person hands us the key with a polite smile before we get into the elevator. The door slides closed before I lean my head back against the medal side and close my eyes with a groan.

My eyes instantly open when I feel Alison's soft pink lips on the side of my neck. "Ali," I warn her since we are in an elevator that could open any second.

"Come on, Em. You can't tell me that you never wondered what it would be like to make out with someone in an elevator." Alison's voice is thick with lust.

"This Isn't Fifty Shades of Grey, Ali." I joke with a shake of my head.

"No, but it can be Fifty Shades of Emison." Her smile turns into a grin as she looks me over.

"Screw it." I push Alison back against the wall behind her with a little force. Her breath hitches in her throat from the contact. My lips hungrily meet hers as my hand slides from the side of her thigh going up and under her short dress. My fingers teasingly glide over her panties making her lean her head back with a groan.

"Fuck, Em." The sound of her voice sends me over the edge. Right before I can slip my fingers inside of her, the elevator door dings causing me too pull away from her. Alison pulls her dress down where it should be as we catch our breath.

"Damn, elevator," Alison mumbles causing me to grin.

"We can finish what we started in the room." I tell her while biting my bottom lip.

"You have no idea what I'm about to do to you." Alison's eyes twinkle with lust before she grabs me by the hand and pulls me eagerly to the room.

Okay, so I'm thinking next chapter is going to start with some Emison action if that's okay with ya'll?

I know I said I would update earlier than this and for that I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for any mistakes in this chapter or the previous ones:)

BUT

I am super hyped that this story has reached over 1,000 votes! I can't thank ya'll enough for that! I honestly didn't think this book would get that many but it did!

AHHHHH! I love you all so much!

Let me know what you thought of this chapter. I hope it wasn't too boring!

I will update when I can!

Until next time my peepers:)