“I said, I love you too,” I repeat, Zayn's cheeks instantly glow red and he looks down at his lap.

“How much of that did you hear?” he mumbles embarrassedly, continuing to look down at his lap.

“Enough to know you aren’t letting me go again, and that you love me, and you’re my everything to babe,” I admit, pecking his cheek when Zayn lifts his head back up. His eyes are glowing, sparkling, glistening.

“I love you so much,” he whispers into my ear, as he takes me into a hug,

“I love you so much too,” I whisper back, Zayn kisses the side of my face whilst he hugs me. I don't care what anyone says about Zayn, but he is my prince charming.

“Now, we are going out,” Zayn tells me, releasing me from his body and smiling at me, tucking a lose strand of chocolate brown hair behind my ear. “Don’t worry about dressing up, it’s nothing big,” Zayn assures me as I look down at my body, I'm wearing grey jogging bottoms and a white tank top. Zayn really doesn’t mind me going out in this, but to be fair I haven’t got the energy to get changed.

Zayn helps me up and takes my hand in his, walking us both over to the door, Zayn takes two hoodies, both his. Handing me the maroon coloured hoodie I put it on, as it hangs around my small body Zayn puts his blue one on. We walk out the hotel room, the door instantly clicking shut; we walk down the hall way hand in hand, getting into the elevator going down to the ground floor. When the doors of the elevator open Zayn walks me out, gripping my hand tightly yet comfortingly. We walk past the reception desk,where Zayn nods his head at the women as she says bye, its nice being here with Zayn because even though everyone knows Zayn, they don't really bother him here, un like in London the fans go crazy.

We walk along the pavement as I take in all the feature that make Paris, Paris. The little bakeries in the corner of roads, the French sign posts, and the French dressed people. We walk down a hill, and then up it, I lose all energy when I get at the top of the hill but carry on walking so I can keep close to Zayn.

Zayn and I talk about Paris, and how we love it here, how I want to live here and what Louis wanted, basically what we normally talk about. It’s so easy to talk to Zayn about things, he doesn’t judge me, he doesn’t accuse me, he listens and that is what I love about him. My boyfriend.

We climb another hill, our hands still locked together, once we get half way to the top of the hill I start see ‘Eiffel Tower’ on the French boards.  We got to the top of the hill, looking to my right, there stands the Eiffel Tower. It’s even bigger and more beautiful in real than on the pictures. Looking up at Zayn he grins at me, I'm left speechless unable to speak with the fact how beautiful the Eiffel Tower is, and how Zayn done this all for me.

“Are we?” is all I can manage to say to Zayn, he nods at me and smiles, reaching up I kiss Zayn on the cheeks, grinning like a maniac we continue to walk towards to landmark. We get to a man who is stood at the entrance of the tower.

“Zayn Malik,” Zayn spoke, the French man nodded his head and guided us around the gate a little, but not the way you go, to enter the tower. Instead we went through another gate and guided towards another one. The man offered his hand to show us the way, he pointed straight in front of him.

Taking in what we were doing and where we were, Zayn takes my other hand so he is holding both of my hands. He starts to walk backwards through the gate, taking me with him; a grin smothers his face. Zayn then let’s go of my right hand and started walk normally, walking past one of the legs which hold up the great landmark. We continue until I realise we are at the bottom, underneath the Eiffel tower.

Zayn goes and sits square in the middle of the floor, patting the ground next to him, I sit beside him, and I’m left breathe taken as I look up at the structure of the Tower.

“You done this for me?” I stammer, leaving my mouth open once I finish talking, I am that breath taken.

“Nope,” Zayn says popping the p, I look over at him and frown, he chuckles. “I done it for Santa Clause, of course I done it for you, who else would I do it for?” Zayn sarcastically replies. A grin appears on my face, as I feel my cheeks tense from my grinning. Zayn takes my hand and pulls me down with his as he lies on the grass looking up.

“Are we even allowed to do this?” I ask, the sensible side of me starting to come out, I think I have been talking to Liam to much.

“Well I paid extra for it, but at least you are wearing something you can run in,” he smirks at me as my grin drops. “I'm joking.” Zayn tells me.

“Don’t do that! I thought you were being serious then! And I can't run up and down those hills, I would die! I struggled walking them!” I exclaimed laughing at myself because of how unfit I sound.

“I would have to carry you then,” Zayn shrugs playing it cool.

I look into his eyes as Zayn looks up at the landmark. The brown in his eyes are so addicting to look at, they way his eyes glisten and glow it’s so weird.  Zayn goes from looking up at the Tower to looking at me; we just lay here and look into each others eyes.

“It’s so beautiful,” I say breaking the silence and pulling away from looking at his eyes,

“I know you are,” Zayn whispers, my cheeks instantly burn red as Zayn pulls me into his body gently, chuckling as he runs his thumb over my heated cheeks. Zayn started to hum a song, Chasing Cars to be exact, the tune now sinking into my head as he continues to hum.

If I lay here,

If I just lay here,

Would you lay with me?

And just forget the world,

Forget what we’re told,

Before we get to old,

Show me the garden,

That’s bursting into life.

Zayn sings softly, repeating the words over and over and over again, continuing to run his hands over my cheeks. My skin is going mad with the tingles I'm getting on my face, I feel dizzy as the effect Zayn has on me becomes stronger. Locking eye contact with him, I smile and place my hand on his cheek, rubbing my thumb along his soft face.

“You know, this time three or four years ago, we wouldn’t even be talking except when I would have ago at you,” Zayn whispers.

“Sometimes I wonder how we got here,” I whisper back, the pit of my stomach warming up, as I remember the chat room, the ‘MrNiceGuy101’. How he was my only friend, how I could tell him anything and I did. I told him everything. How this guy was the reason I was still going, how for some weird reason I was falling for this guy behind a computer screen, just like he was for me.

“Cyberspace, that’s how we got here, Cyberspace.” Zayn whispers, as he leans in and places his lips on mine.

I remember how I use to get so sad, I cried at the most stupidest things, I was weak and now I feel ten feet tall.

Zayn's right, how we got here, how I found the love of my life.

It was all down to Cyberspace.