Epilogue

-One Year Later- 

Hailey's P.O.V

"Zayn! I got in! I actually got into Oxford University!!" I scream from the top if my lungs, running into the bedroom at seven in the morning and jump on Zayn. I woke at six and waited for the post to come that's how much I needed to know if I got in.

"You did? I’m so proud of you Hailey!" Zayn hollers kissing me on the cheek embracing me into his big strong arms. Tracing my fingers around the outline of his crossed fingers tattoo on the side of his right arm. A smile is smacked to my face and I can't let go of it. Zayn grabs hold of my face and brings his lips to mine, holding pressure onto them. As Zayn keeps hold of my face I slip my hands on to his bare chest, running my hand over his six-pack.

"I'm going to go ring Louis," I whisper leaving my lips to linger over Zayn a little before kissing them one more time and walking out of the room to call Louis. 

One thing that I hate about going to university is that I'm going to be so far from Zayn. I'm not going to be leaving in the student apartments that they supply at the place but I'm going to be coming home every night. I'm nineteen now and finally have my driving license so I can get there and back. The boys brought me a new black land rover or my nineteenth birthday two months ago. 

----

After a dramatic conversation with Louis about the fact I woke him up at seven in the morning, he is clearly not a morning person, I should of learned that by now. Over all Louis is happy for me too and so are the rest of the boys by the sound of it.

It turns out Harry is going to university too, for some reason? Why would he go to Uni when he has his career set up and running? I'll have to ask him when I next see him. Harry and I are fine now; we go out sometimes and get coffee have a catch-up like I do with all the boys. Of course Zayn is always cautious about him, like he knows Harry might hit on me, but Zayn knows that I love him and only him.

So much has changed since Paris, Zayn and I have become even closer, to the point I come with him to the studios when he goes, and I go to all the concerts and signings too. I don't get hate from the fans, which is surprising, but they must have learnt that even if I do get the hate it isn’t going to stop me from dating Zayn. Nothing is going to stop me from dating Zayn, I love him way to much. it turns out that the reason i was being constantly sick all those years ago was due to stress, i still have to go to counsellorling but not as much now only twice a year. 

Louis and Eleanor are still dating, and they are so cute together as well, Liam and Danielle are dating, the girl he met at prom. Harry apparently likes someone, but I have an idea who and Niall is still single and as far as he is concerned he is fine dating food.

Interrupting my thoughts as I sit on the stool in to kitchen at the island, Zayn wraps his arms around my waist and places a kiss on my neck, leaving my smile to grow even more. Its crazy, after a year and a bit of dating Zayn still leaves butterflies in my stomach, for my stomach to warm up and for my skin to always tingle at his touch. I always daze off when I look or listen to him, and looking into his eyes makes my knees buckle and my body to go on lock down.

“Morning you,” Zayn whispers into my ear, placing another peck on my temple, squeezing me tightly, he lets go and heads for the coffee machine, just like his does every morning.

“Morning,” I smile, taking another sip of my steaming hot coffee out of the mug Zayn brought me for Valentines Day.  Ages twenty and nineteen and we both act like a married couple, the way we act around each other and the way we buy each other presents. But in other ways we are in a relationship acting the age we are, we still go out partying and shopping, we go out on crazy dates and do crazy things.

Like Liam said to me, a relationship where you act like your married but there is still a spark of joy and happiness as well as love is the best sort of relationship. Sure Zayn and I have arguments but not the ones where shout and throw things at each other, we talk things through and everything always ends up alright.

“Want some breakfast? Pancakes,” Zayn offers, winking at me my memory flashing back to our pancake session we had yesterday. It ended up with us both covered in pancake mix’s and making out in the middle of the room. Laughing at the thought, I take another sip of my coffee and jump up from my seat.

“Sure,” I agree, heading to the fridge where I take out the eggs milk and butter, then to the cupboard and take out the flour. Walking over to Zayn at the other side of the island, he has already got the mixing bowl and wooden spoon.

Breaking two eggs, a large amount of milk and flour into the bowl Zayn starts to stirs the mixture together as I heat up the frying pan. Pouring a spoonful of the mixture one at a time we make the pan cakes. Zayn's hands slip from the handle of the frying and it slides off the cooker and hits Zayn on the hip. Letting out a shriek of pain Zayn holds his hip tightly, holding his breathe to stop himself from shouting.

Running to the sink and grabbing a towel soaking it in water, I place it onto Zayn's burn, wincing with pain Zayn shrieks.

“Hold that, it will make it feel better,” I whisper into his ear and I embrace Zayn into a hug,

“Thank you.” He whispers back kissing my cheek.

“This is why we both shouldn’t cook, and why you shouldn’t go round the house without a shirt on, dummie.” I joke kissing Zayn on the lips then attending to the frying and cake mix’s on the floor.

“But it makes thing fun and you like seeing me with out my shirt on,” he winks at me, holding the towel against his stomach with one hand and picking up the frying pan with the other.

“Maybe so, but you getting hurt I don't like seeing,” I demand, poking out my tongue and washing down the surfaces.

“I'm fine,” Zayn whispers into my ear from behind me, holding my waist and reaching over and taking the other sponge and continuing the washing up along with me.

“You’re crazy you know that?” I tease, turning my head round and kissing his cheek whilst washing up a plate.

“You love it,” Zayn replies,

“Yep,” I pop the p washing up the last plate, drying my hand and turn around and place my hands on Zayn's shoulders, reaching up on my tip toes I place my lips on his.