Chapter 21

Hailey's P.O.V

A month has passed now, since the fiasco at the park with Jess, and Zayn and I went back school. Everything has got worse, by everything I mean, school work, school attendance, smoking, leaving school, bullying, everything. The only thing that has re-maintained the same, is mine and Zayns relationship, he has stood by me whilst I have the whole school against me, whilst I cry myself to sleep. I hate it, I hate everything, I hate my life, I hate school, I hate every single bit of my life.

I can't walk down the corridor with out have abuse shouted at me, Jess mainly, she backs me into the corner of the rooms. The boys try and stay by me all the time, and surprisingly it is Liam, that is the most protective of me. He doesn't like me, he has a girlfriend, Danielle her name is, brown curly hair, she is stunning, tanned. Whenever I'm with Liam or Zayn I just feel safe, Louis is the person that comforts me, he tells me how everything will be ok, he stays out of class and just holds me. Niall always supplies me with food, chocolate mainly, comfort food as he says. Harry remains not to talk to me, and I like it that way, but whenever I'm around him, he stares at me all the time.

Bruises cover my arms, legs, chest, everywhere, there is guaranteed a bruise. My face is covered to, but I cover them with make up, they're still visible, but not as noticeable. My body is growing smaller, even I have noticed it, my arms are like a stem of a flower, and my legs are slightly bigger. My cheek bones are visible, my fingers like twigs, I hate my body.

Every night, Zayn holds me in his arms, as I cry, not intentionally, but the tears just flow, I can't stop them, or hold them back. Zayn caresses my shoulders, holding my tightly, as i lay in the crook of his neck. I end up falling asleep, crying on Zayn, what hurts more is that Zayn is missing out on things for me. He doesn't go to parties, meet ups with mates, he misses out his sleep just to make sure I'm ok. 

Tonight is like ever other night, I'm helping Zayn cook dinner, chicken, sweetcorn, tuna and pasta. I'm standing at the oven, stirring the pasta, as Zayn chops the chicken, and prepares the other food. We stay silence, just like normal, we don't know what to say each other, I don't want to say something that will cause me to break down crying, and Zayn doesn't want to do anything to make me cry. I'm weak, a wreck, I'm letting them win, I'm letting them tale over me. Remembering back to when I use to talk to Zayn through the chat room, he told me all the time how I can't let them win, I even promised that I wouldn't let them.

Zayn freed me from my thought by cuddling up to me, wrapping his strong, tanned arms around my petite,, tiny waist, locking his hands together at my stomach. He rests his head on my shoulder, kissing along my neck line and shoulder blade. Making me fall weak at my knees, tingles to go down my spine and goose bumps to appear on my arms. He always has this affect on me, after 3 months of dating and he still makes me fall weak at the knees, the warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach.
"You ok?" Zayn whispers into my ear, as he continues to kiss my neck and shoulder.
"Yeah, you?" I breath as I release one hand from the spoon and place it over Zayn's hands.
"I'm fine," he says, now kissing my jawline,
"Good." I reply, turning the heat off, on the cooker then spinning round in Zayn's arms.

Now facing him, I smile gently as he continues to kiss my neck, the soft pecks leaving my skin tingle. Sucking lightly onto my skin, gripping my skin softly in his teeth, still sucking and kissing my skin. Letting out a light moan, I lean my head back I'm pleasure. Zayn chuckles softly, as he moves his lips onto mine, our lips moving in sync, the soft long lasting kisses turned into open mouth kissing. He placed his hand on the back of my neck, and the other one down on the bottom of my back. Running my hand through his velvet, soft, jet, black hair, I place my other hand in his back pocket of his tobacco chino.

Zayn backed me into the kitchen door, placing his hands either side of my head on the door. He smirks as I lean in and place my lips back on his, he slipped his hands down on my bum, keeping his hand firmly in place. He picks me up, as I wrap my legs around his toned torso, I start to play with the hem of his blue polo.
"We should go upstairs," I whisper into his ear, kissing his neck.
"Why?" He smirks,
"Because its not hygienic to do this in the kitchen." I state, then stop kissing his neck, locking eye contact with Zayn.
"Ok," he smirks again, as he walks out the kitchen through the living room up the stairs into his room, whilst still holding me, and my legs wrapped around his waist. Closing the door with his foot,, Zayn puts me down on his bed, then climbs on top of me, his legs either side of my waist and his hands either side of my head. Pulling myself up using Zayn's neck, I I lock my lips with his again, the kiss becoming even more passionate then before. Pulling at his polo, I place one hand on his toned chest, and then pull the top over his head with my other hand. Zayn's tanned, toned, muscular body pushed onto mine, no gap in-between us.

Pulling at my top, Zayn yanks it over my head, then places his handson my bare skinned waist.
"Are you sure about this?" Zayn murmurs as he kisses my neck,
"Yeah, I am" I reassure him, tracing circles into his shoulder blade.
Pulling his trousers, he takes off my shorts, leaving us both in our underwear. Zayns wearing black Calvin Klein boxers, and I'm wearing a purple lacy bra with matching pants. He starts to undo the clip of my bra, as he kisses my chest, pulling at the hem of his boxers, I put my hand down.

----- 

I woke up to spooning with Zayn like usual, our heat ridden bodies, sweating with exhaustion. Both our breathing is still rushed and fast, our hands locked together as our naked bodies are pressed into eachother. Rolling over to face Zayn, his eyes are open and staring at me, giving him a grin, he kisses my nose.
"Morning beautiful," Zayn announces, kissing my nose again.
"Morning," I echo, squeezing his hand as I say this.
"Last night was amazing,"he declares,
"It was,' I agree,kissing his cheek as I recite the memories of the happenings that happened between us last night.
"No regrets?" Zayn murmurs as his lips hover over mine.
"No regrets," I inform him, placing my lips on to his with a smile across my face.

----

"What's wrong Hailey Wailey, aww where's you gang to save you. Wait you do realise they are using you? Zayn doesn't like you! He is using you to get you in bed, not that you're good at it or anything!" Jess snarled into my face, as she backed me into the corner of the park, with her 3 friends behind her, closing in on me.
"Fuck off Jess," I roll my eyes,
"No, not till you learn your lesson!"

I didn't get to reply, Jess smacks her hand across my cheek, with so much force that I fell to the floor, she then started to kick my chest, each kick sending sending pain all down my body.
"Get up, you slapper." She snarls.

Standing up, I face her, as she went to smack me again, I punch her square in the nose, making her to fall back wards, I ran off, leaving Jess in the girls arms. But they were all quick on my feet, one of them grabbing my arm pulling me around. Jess punched me in the face again, the aggression in her face, falling to the floor, I grab her feet and yank at them. Making her fall to the floor, all the girls stand up, and kick me all over. My whole body numbed as they finished,the pain throbbing from head to toe, they all left, laughing at me, blood on their hands, which I assume is mine.

Pushing myself up off the floor, I stand on my feet, pain sending shocks all over my body. Wiping my face, blood appears all over my arm, holding my nose, I walk out the park where I had originally came to think, I walk down the street to Zayn's house, trying to take my mind of the pain, but it was either think about the pain, or think about I have to leave, to get away from this place.

Walking into the house, the blood still pouring from my nose, my body still aching with pain and my eyes watering with the salty tears. Looking in the mirror, my eyes are blue with bruise, my nose red with the blood and my lip swollen with a fat lip. Twisting the tap and turning on the hot water, trying not to make a sound, I place a blue flannel, which has been soaked in soapy warm water, to my nose, wiping away the blood, then I went onto my lips, and then my eyes. 

Flushing away the pink, bloody water, I jump in the shower, looking at my reflection in the glass door, the bruises have covered my body, and the cuts bloody and sore, bathing my whole body in the hot soapy water, I get out and walk to my room, trying to stay silent, so Zayn doesn't wake up. Putting on a maroon and white over sized striped jumped and black leggings, I start to put make up over my face, to cover the cuts and bruises.
"What happened?!" Zayn exclaims, rushing into my room as I start to put my make up on.
"I fell," I shrug, continuing to put on my make up.
"You don't get two black eyes, a fat lip and cuts all over you from falling. What happened Hailey!?" Zayn says sternly.
"It was Jess and that lot, don't worry about it." I mumble, as I look down at the ground to hide Zayn's face.
"I'll kill them." He snaps, embracing me into a hug, my face resting on his chest as his head rested on the top of mine.
"I can't do this anymore Zayn." I cry, pulling away from the hug, the tears streaming down my face.
"What do you mean Hailey?" Zayn stutters,
"This, I can't do it, not anymore." I mumble, the tears flowing even heavier,
"What you going to do?"

I couldn't reply, what I am thinking, I will kill Zayn, and me. I just look down at the ground, as Zayns breathing starts to become heavy, looking back up, his eyes watering and tears were flowiing down his face.
"Please don't leave me," he crys, holding my hands, I still can't reply, so I just place my lips on his, then I walk to where my clothes are in my drawer, and dump them all in my suitcase.

Clothes after clothes, shoe after shoe, item after item, I eventually packed all my clothes into the suitcase. Zayn left, he went out the door, and just left me, which is what I'm doing now, I'm leaving him. I don't know what is going through my head, but all I know is that I need to get away from here, and the only way I can do that is too leave. Zayn won't leave, I know he won't, his life is here, not with me.

All my stuff packed, I walk to Zayn's room, his bed is messy and un made, my clothes from last night on the floor, his clothes are everywhere too, there's paper on his chest of drawers, taking the pen off the floor and the paper from the side I start to write.

Zayn,
I'm sorry, I don't want to go, but I can't do this, not anymore. You are my everything, you have helped me through so much, its unbelievable. I'm going to miss you loads, and I always wanted to tell you this, but I Love You, with all my heart and more. Maybe I'll see you around soon.
Love Hailey x

"I love you," I whisper to myself, lying in Zayn's bed, pulling on the pillow and smelling his Cologne. The tears start to flow again, wiping them away hastily I get up off the bed and walk down the stairs, and out of the house, that brings back many memories.

I walk down the street, suitcase in hand be hind me, my phone starts to ring, Louis, sucking in a breath through my mouth, I click answer.
"Hey,"
"What's happening!? Zayns at the park, crying his eyes out, saying he is going to kill Jess!?"
"Um, can I meet you?"
"Sure, where are you?"
"Just left Zayn's house, meet me at the ramps, at the skate park"
"Ok, see you there."

Hanging up, I place my phone in my pocket, then walk along the street, the pain from each step making a tear fall. Walking round the corner, I bump into the strong, warm body I know to well. 
"Sorry," he mumbles, with a croak in his voice, looking down at the floor.
"Its fine," I murmur back, trying to hide my voice, but it didn't work, he looked up at me, tears streaming down his face still.
"Please don't leave me," he cries, taking hold of my hand.
"I have to, I'm sorry." I say, kissing his cheek, then giving his a hand a little squeeze before letting go completely.
"I'll see you around," I add, kissing his cheek once again, embracing him inyo a hug. Determined not to let the tears leak from my eyes, I continue walk down the street. He follows me, staying back a couple of yards but he still is following me.

I can't believe I'm doing this, I can't believe I'm leaving the boy I love. What am I doing? 

----

"What happen to you!?" Louis exclaims, pulling my into his warm arms, as soon as I enter the park's gates.
"Jess," I sigh, 
"She done this to you!?" Louis shouts, letting go of me, and looking at my face. I nodded simply, offering Lou a half smile. "Wait, so why was Zayn crying? I know he would be upset but this upset? I know him..." He adds, scrunching his eyebrows together. Then he caught gaze of my suitcase, which was parked up behind me. "Going some where?" He questions, folding his arms across his chest.
"I- I'm leaving-g," I stutter, not even wanting to actually think this was all real.
"What do you mean?"
"I'm leaving, I've got my clothes, I just got to figure out where I'm going to live."
"With Zayn?'
"You don't get it.. I've left Zayn, Lou," the tears started to fall.
"What why!?"
"I can't do this anymore, I can't live with myself knowing Zayn's life depends on me. I won't do it to him."
"Where are you going to go?
"I don't know..."
"Come to mine? I mean yeah, you'll have to share a bed with me, but we are friends right? And then if you still wanna go tomorrow, then I'll help you, yeah?" Louis offers, I just nod my head, and smile at him. Giving him a kiss on the cheek, Louis brought me into a bone crushing hug. Then he let's go of me, and takes my suitcase, leading us out the park to his house.

I'm leaving tomorrow, I know I am, I can't stay around here, not now.