Calah: His name is Mr Ferit Egemen, the office of  our boss Mr Ferit and Mr Yagiz is on the top floor let me lead you there. Come.

Hazan: Okay.

Hazan and Calah while on the top floor.

Calah: The room on the left is the office of Mr Ferit and the room on the right is the office of Mr Yagiz and the room in the centre is our office's main conference room.

Hazan: Okay, okay I understand and where I will sit??

Calah: Can't you see a desk outside Mr Ferit's room, you will sit there.

Hazan: What is the name of my boss??

Calah: How many times will I have to tell you, his name is Mr Ferit Egemen. And if you forget again, you can look at the name plates on their rooms doors. Understood!!!

Hazan: Okay, Thanks.

Calah: Come on now go inside, Mr Ferit is waiting for you and you know what, he is dying to meet you. Really!!!

Hazan: What, is he that sweet. Oh, how nice.

Calah: Very very nice.

Meanwhile Ferit is walking around his table in an angry mood and Yagiz is sitting and looking at him.

Ferit: Is this a way to come to office??

Yagiz: Plz, just stop it now. My head is shaking after listening to you like this for more than an hour.

Hazan enters the room.

Hazan: Hi, how are you.

Yagiz: (while looking at Ferit and trying to control his laugh) Hi.

Ferit: Don't tell me that you are my new assistant???

Hazan: Yes, I am your assistant. Look you also got confused that am I your assistant or not, actually I am very young, that's why most of people think that I am still in first year. Hahaha hahaha, don't worry I understand.

Ferit: Really...... Can you plz wait outside, I need to talk to Mr Yagiz.

Hazan: Sure, actually I am also a little bit tired, you can talk with him meanwhile I will have some rest.

Ferit: Plz...... leave!!!!!

Hazan leaves.

Ferit: (while looking at Yagiz) Is she my assistant or more like a joker. Were you gone blind while selecting my assistant, look at her Yagiz she is so annoying and inexperienced.

Yagiz: I am sorry. I know her behaviour is a little bit awkward but .......

Ferit: Little bit awkward???? She is awkward from her head to toe.

Yagiz: What else was I supposed to do, only her degree was qualified for this job, all other candidates were even worse than her.

Ferit: She must have passed with cheating otherwise how could a nonsense person like her can even get a degree.

Yagiz: Plz brother, this is to much. Tell me a single company which gives jobs on the basis of manners and behaviour. As long as I remember our company including all other companies gives jobs on the basis of qualification and CV, not on the basis of behaviour.

Ferit: Okay, now don't give me lecture. But she's to much. Tell me will she be able to work with me????

Yagiz: Let's give her a chance. I believe that she will work hard.

Ferit: If you are saying, then okay let's give her a chance to prove herself.

Yagiz: Thanks.

Ferit while dialling the phone.

Ferit: Ms Calah, plz come in my room.

Calah enters the room.

Ferit: Where is Ms Hazan I am constantly calling on her desk number but she isn't responding, where is she????

Calah: Mr Ferit actually Hazan is sitting in the waiting room drinking coffee and she has earphones in her ears, I think that's why she could not listen the bell of the phone.

Ferit: Plz God give me some patience. Go and send her here immediately.

Yagiz: Haha haha....

Ferit: (while looking at Yagiz) Is this funny for you, this is all your fault.

Yagiz: Okay sorry and from now on I will never ever dare to select your assistant.

Ferit: Plz.

Hazan enters the room.

Hazan: You said Calah to call me???

Ferit: Yes, Plz come in have a seat.

Hazan: Thanks.

Hazan sits next to Yagiz.

Hazan: I am sorry Sir, if you got disturbed from my behaviour.

Ferit: Well that's a good sign that you admit your mistakes quite quickly. Anyways, it should not happen again. While in the office I only like professional people, who only focus on their work. I hope you will also act like this. Actually when it comes to business I can't forgive even a small mistake because mistakes are not in my good books. I hope you understood Ms Hazan.

Hazan: I will try my best Sir to not make any mistakes anymore.

Ferit: Good. Anyways meet Mr Yagiz Egemen he is the holder of 50 percent shares of the company and also my younger brother.

Hazan: Hi Sir.

Yagiz: Hi.

Hazan: Well we have met before this, actually you took my interview.

Yagiz: Absolutely. Well nice to meet you. Now if plz will you excuse me.

Ferit: Sure, and Yagiz make sure the file is ready in an hour.

Yagiz: It's ready I am just giving it a check.

Ferit: Excellent.

Yagiz leaves.

Ferit: So, Ms Hazan for today Ms Calah will help you understand your work and from tomorrow you will start your job as my assistant. Alright.

Hazan: Right Sir.

Ferit: Ms Calah can you plz come in.

Calah enters the room.

Calah: Yes Sir.

Ferit: You will help Ms Hazan today to make her understand her work and from tomorrow she will start her job as my assistant. Okay.

Calah: Don't worry Sir, I will help her.

Ferit: Thanks, now you both can leave.

Hazan and Calah leave.